• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

V

Smash Ace
Tyrant will likely be a top 3 US marth mark my words. Soren and I have seen him and mike in person and tyrant is on par with him no joke. But tyrant also plays falco so who knows. Thumbs up for M2K picking up marth. Oh wait this isn't youtube...

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
M2K hates using Diddy and Snake, and thinks Marth is overrated. If he doesnt quit, I think he'll use Falco or Wario.

Tyrant's Marth is weird, but that might just be because the ditto is retarted lol. Def hope he uses him, though.

V

Smash Ace
M2K would be pretty **** with IC considering how technically proficient he is. I would like to see him play marth for the same reasons though since he'd be so precise and could probably with nationals with him.

:phone:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Mew2King SAAAAIIIID that he has quit competetive smash and won't go to any serious tournaments for either Melee or Brawl, but might go to the odd NY tourney.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
soooooooo, is there anyone willing to record the remaining Bib2 sets

:D

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I think lots of people are going to pick up marth and than drop him after a while, the main reason cause they won't want to put in work to him.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
im gonna use this opportunity to try different characters. marth is one character i like to use, but didnt cause mk did everything he did better.

im interested in the marth/snake match up, and how marth deals with snakes range.

C.J.

Smash Master
We swing our sword at him until he's in the air or offstage. Then he gets *****.

link2702

Smash Champion
obviously an old post, but i just saw that vid of Raziek's marth getting no sympathy from teh flying Ike.

I seriously busted out laughing my *** off at that vid, that caught me by surprise.

o btw metaknights banned :DDD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shata your PoS video keeps fraking up my browser.

Marth's going to be worse with MK gone. So many characters you can just pick up and camp with. Why think?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
"i wish i could play autopilot character

i keep marth on cruise control but still have to steer"

obv :012:

Reizilla

I have ****ty Android browser >_>

I'm guessing you just saw the new episode, Ramin?

Reizilla

Where is the anime at? I haven't watched since the end of the war. Manga too convenient.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
the 2 years just passed by, and now they're showing everyones improvement

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna start watching one piece since since all good anime has ended(kinda)

Top Bottom