• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
wait til you see luffy lol

actually everyone is op now in one piece

also cj i'm not going to apex otherwise i would mm every marth there lol

Roxas M

Smash Master
I have a feeling SH Double Fair will be coming back in style now. Also maybe now would be a good time to get a new/fully updated fame data thread?

I think lots of people are going to pick up marth and than drop him after a while, the main reason cause they won't want to put in work to him.
Pretty much this. The marth mains who have mained him for a while will have the advantage, unless they spent their time learning the MU the whole time and not the random mid tier MUs. Since those will be appearing for more often now. (Ban sonic)

Tyrant will likely be a top 3 US marth mark my words. Soren and I have seen him and mike in person and tyrant is on par with him no joke. But tyrant also plays falco so who knows. Thumbs up for M2K picking up marth. Oh wait this isn't youtube...

:phone:
I'll put my money on his falco.
my goal is to beat every marth :)
>Metaknight is banned so everyone is going to pick up marth
>Junk wants to MM all marths

Hide your $$$

KillLock

Smash Lord
>Junk wants to beat every Marth
>Junk not MMing my Marth while he was in Canada
>mfw

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
wow, first time I've ever seen 21 people into this board (or any character board).

M@v

Subarashii!
Going to start playing Marth more ^_^. Always played him, just never used him that much in tournament since mk is a better option. The only thing I'm lost on with marth is the ice climbers matchup. I ALWAYS go mk in that mu. So my exp in the mu is about....zero.

∫unk

Smash Master
sdi the first hit of the jab and f-air him back ^^ lol i dunno. purposefully running into and sdi-ing obvious attacks that set up frame traps (ex. mk's u-air) is something i've been exploring recently.

killlock you know i would have mm'd you if i had canadian dollars >_> turns out i got some for singles but i was too tired to play at that point plus you were a sloppy drunk by then... i like to earn my cash ;o

PEACE7

Smash Champion
M@v this matchup is all about spacing whiff anything and your getting grabbed. If you hit their shield and you tipper it your going to have extra lag I believe. Our nair trades with their blizzard wall sometimes beats it you can also counter it, our jab is really good in this mu also dtilt ***** here, the dtilt if you space it right can send the ice blocks back at him. Use lots of retreating fairs, when they are offstage runoff and counter. At 0 percent well this works for me but its risky if you land a SHupair follow up with a nair. There's a lot more tho ask C.J he is good at that.

∫unk

Smash Master
mike clearly wasn't playing his best >_> lots of things that mike normally would cover weren't being covered.

i wouldn't take anything away from that video except mk is dumb... was the mk precise in punishments? did he have good spacing? did he use all the spacing options available to him? no, no, no.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
COOKING LIKE A BOSS !l

[COLLAPSE=""]

[/COLLAPSE]

YES IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF <3

C.J.

Smash Master
Actually Ramin, that mostly looks pretty good (sans the cucumber one). Also really nicely presented.

9/10
Impressed.

C.J.

Smash Master
What about cooked eggplant? Raw eggplant is pretty meh. However, prepared eggplant (especially eggplant parmesan) is really good.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Honestly I'd probably prefer it raw over cooked.
As a vegetarian, I hate that every place considers eggplant some sort of amazing alternative to meat, perhaps I've never tasted eggplant that was cooked well. Chick Peas, Lentils, some types of soy are all uber legit.

Top Bottom