• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
Old, but easily outrages scotty. He just gets aggro and reckless in his gameplay. As soon at there's a results screen on the TV he's super chill again.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is that cucumber?

MOTHER OF GOD ITS POISONOUS.
Thiiiiiiiiis.

Zuccini is awesome though. And eggplant is great when done well. I usually just stick to beans though.

Speaking of food. Anyone know what the heck millet is and if it can be found at Walmart?

C.J.

Smash Master
Millet is just... grains/wheat/seeds. I don't think you'd find it at WalMart, no. Granted, I've never looked.

C.J.

Smash Master
It's just a specific family of them. Iirc they're easy to cultivate so areas (specifically a few parts of Asia) that have frequent droughts grow them a lot.

C.J.

Smash Master
Well, the great thing about this recipe is it's really not that squishy!
But if you don't like that, then just give up, because that's the best you'll get, lol.

Reizilla

Oh. No way there's an Asian market around here :/

Zuccini is a squishy vegetable...?

Reizilla

Stirfry tho

I rarely cook my vegetables any other way. Though I try to stick with raw.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
If you ever want something to make you think that you're garbage at smash and should quit forever

play AiB ladder.

Although I still feel like I'm leveling up.

Edit: Thanks to you guys, I now get SZS in my recommended videos on YT.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, I would highly appreciate some input here ^_^.

I'd be willing to make a dancing blades damage guide for every character for all possible DB combinations. I only did snake for now. I want to know if everyone here would find this useful, or changes I could make to improve it. I want to find this out know before I go and do this on 30+ more characters, lol.

Dancing Blades Damage info.

Variables: Character weight/DI makes them go into tippers.

All DB’s were started right next to character

Test character used: Snake

Stage: FD

S-S-S-S: 16%

S-S-S-D: 23%

S-S-S-U: 16%*

S-S-D-D: 21%

S-S-U-U: 16%

S-S-D-U: 16%*

S-S-U-D: 21%

S-U-U-U: 16%

S-D-D-D: 21%

S-U-U-D: 21%

S-U-D-D: 21%

S-U-D-U: 16%*

S-D-D-U: 16%*

S-D-U-D: 21%

S-D-S-U: 16%*

S-D-S-D: 23%

S-D-S-S: 16%

S-U-S-U: 16*

S-U-S-D :21%

S-U-S-S: 16%

*NOTE: It should be noted that any S-U or D-U endings can result in a tipper on the last U by waiting a slight amount of time. This increases the damage output by 2%.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Exdeath

Smash Master

∫unk

Smash Master
that dancing blade thing is kinda pointless to focus on

the green one does more damage but you can only take what you're given anyways. just follow the di during the forward b unless it's a marth ditto or some char that can escape easy you can slow down the combo a little bit and a lot of chars can't do anything and it'll give you more time to adjust to their DI

M@v

Subarashii!
^ That was exactly my biggest concern with it. The way they DI once caught in db can have a drastic effect on the resulting damage. Also if you start it farther away than say right next to them, that could result in different hits tippering and some not, skewing the percents further.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
COOKING LIKE A BOSS !l

[COLLAPSE=""]

[/COLLAPSE]

YES IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF <3
*Ramin links me to his food*

You're going to make some handsome man proud someday Ramin <3.
But for real you did a nice job.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
counter.
:troll:

> run off
> b reverse counter
> hope he gets hit before he grabs the ledge, depends on whether the "lag" people get when counter is activated on them lasts.

Alternatively, an attempt to buffer a footstool down air.
(as in, when you're ready, start mashing dat jump button + c stick downwards)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
How are you supposed to jump after something that does a safe uair > ledge regrab if you get anywhere close.

Countering would just get your ankle uaired :p

edit: what I'm trying to say is that even though most every form of planking tends to have vulnerability frames, it still doesn't have to be realistic to break it. For example, Olimar would supposedly be able to fsmash the whole thing provided DK doesn't have a lot of braincells and just tries to autopilot optimal planking (framewise). That's not realistic now, is it? UpB cancels Pikmin, the optimal timing has nothing to do with the optimal amount of invincibility frames but with canceling hitboxes and effectively and reliably preventing counterplay from happening.

Top Bottom