• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Junk's blog makes a lot of sense. But mid-level play shouldn't really matter.

Peace, that vid is too good. Chopper made me laugh xD

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright

lolending

∫unk

Smash Master
naruto with that mindgame

i've been thinking since i practice vs bladewise maybe i should record/upload some matches? i think he's underappreciated for how good he is. i know there aren't a lot of marth ditto videos and i think that's an interesting matchup so i was thinking at least get that up. if there's any other matchups that you guys would like to see... my secondaries usually get destroyed though lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
Easy (no particular order):

Mikehaze
Mr-R
Leon
Kadaj
Neo
Zex
Pierce
Anaky
Mintyflesh
Chaz

KillLock is probably next in line and then theres a big drop. Bladewise might be the next best. I'm with Junk when I say that he's extremely underrated.

This isn't including non-marth mains though. Otherwise there's Tyrant/Havok/Ally/57348953 other pros.

/whathaveyoudonepeacelol

∫unk

Smash Master
nike i dunno some of those marths can't cover a roll for the life of them ^^

also the constant frame trap/buffer style seen from certain marths just isn't very effective even though it looks cool imo.

the best brawl players always start with great defensive/counter play and are on another level in terms of positional awareness.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You forgot Rei-Gun.

Pierce finally lost his God-status? Inconceivable.

C.J.

Smash Master
For once I agree with Gheb o_O

MikeNeko is incredible.

Mike/Ramin/MikeNeko are fairly interchangable imo.

However, I'll admit that MikeNeko isn't close to as good as Mike and Ramin at the MK MU though.

C.J.

Smash Master
I understand that. I wasn't sure at first until someone sent me replay files of him that aren't on youtube so I could watch more of him.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Idk how i feel about mikeneko, from the videos I seen of him he doesn't look like a top 10 marth, but than again I'm going by what I saw.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well if it helps you guys he took a set off Otori like 2 or 3 weeks ago [and Otori's MK >>> Rain's MK] and Brood/Shu in early summer. Mike and Ramin are the only Marth players with similar accomplishments this year [and I'm honestly not sure about Ramin's accomplishments being better anyway].

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Lawl, Gheb. You should stop being a fanboy, it hurts your credibility. Japan is good, ofc, but please be realistic. This Otori > Rain stuff is looking like Inui.

C.J.

Smash Master
I thought I saw he beat Otori. I was surprised because he's really not THAT good vs MK compared to Mike. It didn't seem like it from the other vids of him vs MKs that I saw. Was it recorded by chance, Gheb?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lawl, Gheb. You should stop being a fanboy, it hurts your credibility. Japan is good, ofc, but please be realistic. This Otori > Rain stuff is looking like Inui.
Tell somebody who cares.

I thought I saw he beat Otori. I was surprised because he's really not THAT good vs MK compared to Mike. It didn't seem like it from the other vids of him vs MKs that I saw. Was it recorded by chance, Gheb?
Unfortunately it wasn't. And I wasn't trying to draw a connection between him beating Otori and the other Marth's being better vs MK on purpose. I was just listing it as an accomplishment because it's quite a huge one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z88KwOCjIx4&feature=related

C.J.

Smash Master
And I wasn't trying to draw a connection between him beating Otori and the other Marth's being better vs MK on purpose. I was just listing it as an accomplishment because it's quite a huge one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z88KwOCjIx4&feature=related

Oh I know. I was saying I was surprised when I heard that he had beaten Otori.

Agreed on it being a big accomplishment though.

And that match is hilarious. First game of mikeneko's I ever saw.

KillLock

Smash Lord
We're doing one last MK Legal tourney here, which I'll be going all Marth. So tune in on the stream this weekend guys.

As far as I know mostly everyone is going MK for this, lol. So lots of Marth vs MK.

KillLock

Smash Lord
The Link will be in the stream events on the top of the page on Saturday, it'll be called Rock Paper Scissors. So no worries Peace.

Top Bottom