• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
yes and no. I have them on my SD card. However some people I know have scratched the only brawl disc I have access to (my friend's since mine/my wii is in canada). So I have absolutely no idea which replays are what.
Once I feel like buying a 12th brawl disc I'll give them to you. Or if this one magically starts getting read again.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You got this, Nike. Shaya should fly out to the most hype Texas regional since Goliad.

Reizilla

It was a low quality pic and I just threw it together quick. You just jealous.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
so many lol noobs where's the sc2 pros at
Threatening to assault the australian agency in charge of managing WCG for their absolute **** ups.

They only gave us our flights yesterday, and they're flying out saturday morning instead of today (friday). Monday morning 5am flight back home too :(.

There's rumours its best of ones single elimination too, which is the biggest load of bull **** I've ever heard.

Player-3

Smash Hero
jungle shaco <33333

so much fun

i haven't seen an olaf in competitive play for a LOOOOOONG time

i used to run olaf mid just to **** with people

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah likely wouldn't pick olaf unless it was something extremely specific.

Udyr/Noct/Lee are very common. Lee will likely always be banned, Udyr may be getting banned against some of the teams we're up against.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yeah likely wouldn't pick olaf unless it was something extremely specific.

Udyr/Noct/Lee are very common. Lee will likely always be banned, Udyr may be getting banned against some of the teams we're up against.
do australians pick zilean alot competitively?

like, all the top american teams first pick zil if he isn't banned every game lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've been learning Laning Amumu the past 2 months, switching to Jungle mumu when I reach lvl20 for tier3 runes (been saving).
I'm scared, though, because of his reliance on blue. I don't wanna get ganked every game :(

Also, WTF at Shaya going to big LoL tournies lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also, WTF at Shaya going to big LoL tournies lol
Every game I play I strive for competitiveness :p

if you buy flat armor for quints and yellows, and maybe reds (scaling mr blues or something for the others) and start off health regen pendent you can do alternative jungle paths.

Most teams at that level prob won't bother to take your blue if you aren't there.

Start E and go wraiths, go wolves, then ask for a leash at blue from mid. Generally you want to rush the philo stone.

Alternatively >
Start E
Go mini golems, get a leash, use smite.
Go to wraiths, just use E
go to wolves, b, get philo stone, then go blue buff.

flat armor is very cheap for runes, so its good for Mumu who doesn't jungle with offensive stats at all.

If you go mini golems, after getting wraiths go mid for a gank (you can get q at level 2)
Alternatively you can go just to top/bot after mini golems with q for a level 2 gank. But if you do level 2 gank, you'd likely have to B after no matter what happens. But disrupting the enemy lane that early and doing some damage is very strong.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i could be competitive in league if i could find a team to play on, and played more serious matches lol

right now i'm enjoying pubstomping with random charaters like jungle blitzcrank

but the only role i'm good at is solo top, and i'm okay at ranged AD

Player-3

Smash Hero
start learning other roles if you arent playing competitively yet

i mean, really
i have learned other roles, i'm decent AP mid and i'm decent jangle, and those are the roles i've been playing very very often lately ( i still would not be comfortable playing either of these in a team)

i will never be a good support -ever-

've tried supporting and i just can't do it, i can't get the right mindset

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Arrr, we lost unfortunately.

We played against the local team first round, and while we were outplayed (and were out of practice), the whole 3am get up for flights out of state to go from the airport straight into tournament matches was quite... antagonising.

Better luck next time :D

Some sort of national circuit will be starting within the next few months with $120k in cash prizes.

Right now just chilling on the 20th floor of some hotel which is pretty swell. Haven't slept in like 40 hours though, but there's been a thunder storm going on for a few hours and the scenery (especially at this height right next to the ocean) has been quite good.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Ramin's cooking is balls.

With regards to Lord **************, whose noble features I am not allowed to illustrate on this forum. Foul moderators around every corner, waiting to ban me!

Instead, someone who is probably as controversial as a nobleman whose face consists out of phallus yet completely in accordance with SWF's terms of agreement:

Laem

Smash Champion
That looks absolutely revolting. My vomit has looked like that. A shame, since this 'meal' appeared somewhat edible in the first 3 pics.

Reizilla

Gotta agree with Laem. Looks like your dog just threw up on something.

Top Bottom