• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
Do we have any data on throw frame advantages? I want to start writing about Throw frame traps in the compendium. Also, any marth try out the up B OoS^Roll OS or the Usmash OoS^Roll OS? Any thoughts?

EDIT: LOL THE FUTURE IS NAOW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl7qXT29taU
I know at one point Shaya or someone posted frame advantage on every character from fthrow at 0%

Also old grab release is old. It's so impractical to grab wario at the ledge like that. Onstage wario will tech to gayness so whatever (would be less important if you can FH dair but that wasn't shown). Additionally, usmash does a lot more damage.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
FH dair works. If you dair onstage before 11%, Wario can't tech. Fast fall mix up if you time it right. Regrab > up smash if they get caught off guard.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You banned MK tho

and some people find it easier to fsmash tip Wario if you stutter step forward and fsmash back.

C.J.

Smash Master
You forgot:
GR-> Stutterstep Fsmash on squirtle.
Fthrowx3->fsmash doesn't work on fox if he just hold up (well, it does but it won't tipper)
If you can do it to fox/falco, you can do it to sheik
Fthrow-> dair works on pretty much everyone @ 0%
GR->Dash attack/fair works on DDD and Snake if they struggle out (air release ofc)
GR->fair also works on Diddy
The plethora of fthrow->fsmashes, but I don't blame you for leaving those out

Also GR->uair is really hard on MK ._.

Good video though, could definitely see that being useful for your friend

Player-1

Smash Legend
*posted on youtube cuz I saw it first*

yeah I was just helping my friend get a basic idea of what can be done, not trying to show every little thing that can be done.

edit: and I got GR>fair on diddy btw 0_o

C.J.

Smash Master
*posted on youtube cuz I saw it first*

yeah I was just helping my friend get a basic idea of what can be done, not trying to show every little thing that can be done.

edit: and I got GR>fair on diddy btw 0_o
Huh, how'd I miss that one. My bad!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If memory serves, you have to read their DI for Lucario. If they DI properly you shouldn't hit them with either, but either F-throw or D-throw works if they DI wrong. Someone correct me if that's not accurate.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's depressing that the MK was that garbage and still almost won Game 1 against a clearly more skilled player.

Like really, what is this bair on shield ****?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wow. Just wow..... that MK is awful. It's like he doesn't understand what DI is, or even remotely how you should be DI'ing against Marth.

And 2 SDs on your own CP? Goddamn.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Ehh.
His marth is pretty good, obv makes some of the non-marth-main mistakes.
It did look more like a psychological advantage, though. MK looked pretty nervous.

Top Bottom