• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Welp I'm still terrible.

How terrible you ask?

Play the best Pika and possibly the best Ic's in the US, have lead the entire time, choose ONE bad decision both games and lose at the end.

Want more badness? Come and get a 0-death after being down big vs a notable wolf and win the game. Make the worst decisons ever (mainly being impatient) and lose the next, counter pick frigate and lose again.

I still continue to question why my increases in skill and expansion of my game tend to feel sooo minute.

The life of a terrible player...
Chill brah, smash =/= important (or at least that's the way you should approach tourneys, relax).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, you made that too easy. You wanted an excuse to watch it.

You'll like Pinkie Pie.

∫unk

Smash Master
I got better by refusing to approach thoughts of what kind of player I am, and putting all that thought power into what kind of character-metagame improvements I wanted.

I am DeDeDe! Must stop Tornado. Must pull Gordos ^^

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
How come you never see any Marths jump cancel their counter OOS? It seems like a good idea against characters with multiple hits and against MK's tornado.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Any of you have any suggestions for what clips I should put in the combo video for mike? I don't know if to use his nair nair to spike one since its kind of old.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
I seen this one its good if you have more keep em coming, I also got the one of him against Zork's mk. But Idk :/
idk what kind of combos you're looking for, but i really like mike's retreating nair f-smash combo. it's pretty much in all his matches. and does it have to be a spike? also, this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqr1NDQl8uc&feature=channel_video_title

and the last kill on this one if you don't mind offscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkKJDA0yn_E

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He said 'worst fetishes'.

Good anime fans (such as those with similar tastes such as I, the great king of all things amazing who adore Akagi and Madoka) are obviously not the worst fanatics.
At least Kadaj doesn't spam bleach and I'm actively willing to destroy any wanpi discussion, heuheuheu.

Laem

Smash Champion
I think you jump too much. Also you overestimate fair. Landing with nair instead wouldve saved your *** coupla times.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
You rely on the same reads to get % in/get kills. You're extremely predictable. Also, you boxing game is crap, looks like mine. Start thinking instead of relying on dumb ****. And mix it up.

Edit: It seems like you watched too many mikehaze vids, predicting rolls is the only thing you're capable of, and even then it's not predicting because you're not adapting. Learn to juggle.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
How come you never see any Marths jump cancel their counter OOS? It seems like a good idea against characters with multiple hits and against MK's tornado.
i do it, but its only 2 frames faster than a traditional drop shield > counter

:phone:

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
mix-up, esam used his first stock exclusively to read your reactions, then he came back based on his reads, you did some mix at the end, but you kept the worst habits, so he managed to get that f-smash.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
He said 'worst fetishes'.

Good anime fans (such as those with similar tastes such as I, the great king of all things amazing who adore Akagi and Madoka) are obviously not the worst fanatics.
At least Kadaj doesn't spam bleach and I'm actively willing to destroy any wanpi discussion, heuheuheu.
^This

don't get me wrong, there's bad fanatics in anime too, but at least stuff here is "tasteful".

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He always air dodged into you after fthrow.
!_!
Why do marth players these days forget that you can dancing blade in any direction after a dash...
also the jumps started to get really really over punished.

Top Bottom