• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The real MLP thread is currently locked for a few days, but it's in Media Metropolis. If you have access to the Disco Room, there's a back-up thread in there.

Or if you want to hit up the xat, you can do that too.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And it's in the group. A suckish dusty group.

From what I've heard, Nike has an MLP tab?
It's not even worth teasing him anymore.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I think I found a 44% true combo on Pikachu but I'm not completely sure. It registers as consecutive hits too on training mode but I might be wrong it's at 0 percent, grab>Fthrow>tippered fair>buffer upair it tippers than upsmash it also tippers. Someone should test it.

:phone:

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
I think I found a 44% true combo on Pikachu but I'm not completely sure. It registers as consecutive hits too on training mode but I might be wrong it's at 0 percent, grab>Fthrow>tippered fair>buffer upair it tippers than upsmash it also tippers. Someone should test it.

did you FF the up-air?

C.J.

Smash Master
That works, to some extent, on the entire cast.

Unless they hold away from you. In which case it doesn't.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Mr R did this on my MK out of a grab release lol

44% iirc?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I just got so unbelievably robbed of my win in Loser's finals just now.

****ing IKE WALL-TECHED my bair at 169% off the bottom pillar of PS2, then I got ****ing greased by Aetherspike.

I am so unbelievably salty. It's gonna be up on youtube for sure, probably within two days.

I'm seething rage right now.

Top Bottom