• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek, I finally know what your avi is because I'm playing Devil Survivor Overclocked.

that's another mystery down for me
Good ****. I had it preordered, being a huge fan of the first version, but then my Gamestop just didn't get it in for some reason, so they refunded my pre-order. Now I've gotta get it somewhere else. :l

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
shaya, are you shure SSB4 is comming by 2015?

it's way a far date since wiiu's release date... at least a year more than the time brawl came out.

wii! post 100 ._.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh, I was just assuming our tight knit community of people who like to talk about tennis and hair styles would STICK TOGETHER FOR EVAR~

And that it would be the year 2015 before people with 40 posts per page got to 2011.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
I would believe that you wanted to say "they might to try a more balanced game."

since no game can be too near to balance...

also, talking about tennis, I'm gonna see capdeville play today (tennis rulz), missing old times when gonzales was 5th ._.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Brawl;s fine the way it is, mmostly.

It does need a Golden Sun character. Isaac or Sveta, preferably.

Oh, speaking of hair styles. Should I dread my hair?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
**** Sveta, too obscure. Awesome, but too obscure.

As much as I'd like Alex or Isaac, Matthew is the most likely, since there's still Dark Dawn's sequel on the way.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mother****er, there is not a SINGLE punctuation mark in that behemoth. Fix it, because it actually looks kinda useful, but I SERIOUSLY can't understand what you're actually trying to say.

C.J.

Smash Master
From what I gathered, it seems like a less effective version of Kadaj's z-drop speedhug (which is in my Diddy guide).

PEACE7

Smash Champion
It's a good mindgame as well. Alright let me try to explain it better. When you have a banana at hand dash zdrop banana on the ledge of the stage, run off stage do a retreating jump, buffer a Zcatch and if your opponent is by the ledge he will get hit an you will have the banana at hand hope that makes sense. And my bad Raz.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I heard nike. lost the battle and is now enforced to watch the whole season of My Little Pony.
If you haven't heard of this, then now you did. Just saiyan.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Taste the Rainbow. I'm torturing him from this day on.
But not the kind of things that are dumb and violating da rules though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We altered the bet.
SA was watching Lion King in 3D today.
Leaf said he wanted to come to SA to watch with us, which is something he's bailed on 750435353 times before.
I bet that he wouldn't drive all the way to our city for the weekend.

I'm on the left, he's on the right.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I guess I'll have to bring some martial law into here.

People who post ponies for no other reason other than to post something with ponies in it will receive spam warnings and or infractions.
Alternatively, all pony related conversations must be done within collapse tags if you don't want to face my wrath by such an ambiguous 'rule'.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Welp I'm still terrible.

How terrible you ask?

Play the best Pika and possibly the best Ic's in the US, have lead the entire time, choose ONE bad decision both games and lose at the end.

Want more badness? Come and get a 0-death after being down big vs a notable wolf and win the game. Make the worst decisons ever (mainly being impatient) and lose the next, counter pick frigate and lose again.

I still continue to question why my increases in skill and expansion of my game tend to feel sooo minute.

The life of a terrible player...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You have a losing record against an ICs now? :(

Sometimes to get past hurdles you need to get the right state of mind to be in.
Often you get players who go "I'm ready" and then have a break out result. Pierce comes to mind as someone who's done that before.

Getting into that mindset requires great meditation, chance coincidence or by figuring it out step by step and implementing it proactively.
I think you need to get rid of the pent up stress you have with the game.

Top Bottom