• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
The Ladder Theory is a GOD SEND.

It's basically my sensei-of-girls (an actual friend of mine) IN TEXT FORM.

Make sure you read all the different articles on the site, I highly reccomend Kino and M3 Model For y'all marths having trouble with girls

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
God knows I need this.

I go to the gym and Im actually pretty muscular and by no means ugly....and i come from a rich family, and i am planning on a 6 digit job...you'd think girls would be all over me...but alas I am but an IW for many girls and the ones I want aren't way outta the park just I don't know how to attract them.

Maybe this will help.

I'd put myself on the higher half of the bottom of the High tier. But then again...they don't have you judge yourself at court.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
'S easy, you should simply not act as withholding as you're acting right now. 'S not like you're doing anyone any harm by being a tad more exciting.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
HAH I wish I could post pics. I'd like to think im an attractive guy but I probably ain't. I mean honestly i can't judge how good I look. That and if i did post a pic Laurel would jump all over that **** and criticize every little aspect of me. So i could care less lol. Either way im going to get there. I got 3 goals.

1. Highlander Legs
2. REALLY muscular body
3. Girl.

Step 1 then 2 THEN 3. Unless a girl wants to hop on the moose-wagon...thats fine by me. Lol.

I figure im at a little higher than average upper body with a little stomach fat, it doesn't really matter that its there because I need it to help gain muscle. But everyone has fat...unless you smoke or your metabolism is just like that. Fat ISN'T that big of a deal. As long as it's not like a disgusting big goblet hanging out of your shirt.

Clarification: I go to the gym not to get girls. I go to the gym because I like to lift and the idea of making my body as big/tough/hard and intimidating appeals to me. Girls are just a perk from it.

Laurel

Smash Ace

....hey i'm not that mean

oh also really muscular bodies are kinda gross

tibs7

Smash Champion
Laurel everyone knows that body builder muscular is yuck.
Being proportioned ftw!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
guys i'm fugly

girls look at me all the time

that's close enough to getting women right

right

so there you go

use the pity factor

this is truth:

:048::012:

lies:

:010::011::012:

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I definitely don't want to be dis-proportionate but I want to be big. Like so big that if you beat me at Brawl you'd be afraid I'd break your face off your face.

Laurel

Smash Ace
all you have to do is lift weights for a week and you'll have more muscle than most smashers

Laurel

Smash Ace
well better learn how to box, you can be big and not know how to fight.

if someone isn't intimidated by your looks and tries to whoop your *** you're in for a surprise.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I need you guy's help:

Catch me up on everything from March of 2010 til now.

Please and thank you! (Marth stuff, I'm caught up on everything else)

Enzo

Smash Lord
^it'll take you like a full year to even be close to that. most of those kids have been either working out since they were like 11-12/steroids/growth hormones.

Plus most school lunch menus suck unless youre lucky

VietGeek

Smash Hero
well better learn how to box, you can be big and not know how to fight.

if someone isn't intimidated by your looks and tries to whoop your *** you're in for a surprise.
itt: calling ppl out to play animu games

air dodge bait into counter combos

anti-air jabs

air unblockables are everything

blockstring reverse beat

tick throws

oki oki oki

everywhere

fastfall into oki

oki into fastfall

oki high-low mix-up overhead spam

air tech read into arc drive finish

airdash throw

throw escape into unblockable

girls of all age and sizes doing 5k bnb

clash frame shoryuken

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Rukkiko! Whats up?

Not sure whats changed since march '10, mainly because I don't remember what was really going on at that time period, though i'm sure there are a good amount of changes since then.

just get a new vid up of your marth and i'll let you know whats good

i just started lifting again last month after not doing so for over a year. i got weaker :/

Top Bottom