• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Too bad im 16 and my parents are afraid i will run over another cat like i did on my Drivers test. I didnt have a choice and now everyone thinks i just randomly ran over a cat that was minding his own business on the sidewalk.

But it was more like the cat darted out in front of my car and I couldnt go into the other lane because of another car.

Otherwise I'd go.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm a bit lazy.

But I'm pretty sure I can hax my way through editing people's posts in a way that results in them not having an "edited by shaya" at the bottom.

Hell, I haxed my way into making Emblem Lord "post", as well as Cheese-Kun.
When that happened and everyone was going crazy over EL, no one bothered to check to see his last activity was like 3 months prior.

Piece wishes he knew how to hax like I do.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
How about we talk about Amagami SS episode 16.

Dear ****ing god.
I died.

I will cherish that episode forever. If only such a dream could come true!

On the other hand,
Thrudgelmir showed up again in the new SRW anime.
Which is just

sooooooo gooood
Gate of Magus theme is bad ***.

Enzo

Smash Lord
i h8 it when post music shaya idk wyh though

ijfd;ngojirgjodubouisenswitxoktujmzwsj5,mawutmxd jisgtdu9tseutbseb8utweutr jdvstbvgsbhvsubvygbvenwegbgrvhwehibhutybgqytbbu3jtbubw3hu mw4igbyngungwenguwbytwgmwijnh8uw3niutoiuw398TIWUENGUWEBHWNTUW34T

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVjJkYyMbLA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVjJkYyMbLA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Time to man up kids.

"There is nothing that can withstand my ZANKANTOU"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shaya, all you did was make it worse. It's been a long time since I've seen that much wreckage.

Laurel

Smash Ace
blm just stop talking about one piece and i won't cringe every time i see your pink name anymore

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I think you've only further encouraged him, Laurel. Nice! >:^3D

Albert.

Smash Master
Reigun is right tho.

@albert, I don't hear voices when i play. and IF they did work I will personally bribe the TO to rig the **** out of ur brackets LOOL
I don't give a **** *****

It's not like having moderate brackets will help me

So actually by rigging the brackets, you're improving me !

DIEEEE for trolling.

I just saw you irl two days ago you look exactly like willow smith.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Reigun is right tho.

@albert, I don't hear voices when i play. and IF they did work I will personally bribe the TO to rig the **** out of ur brackets LOOL
>implying albert has a chance to win

>>implying that playing good players more often is a bad thing for improving his chances to win

>>>implying that if albert plays these people he will never get better at the game

Top Bottom