• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
metaphorical.

And by metaphorical I mean,

my teeth get harder.
because the testosterone that EL's manly marth related posts bring about increase my over all strength and agility, making me want to devour things with my ravenous teeth.
Sounds like the actual movie, "Teeth". Except, she didn't get stronger or faster, just mad...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
More like "Nami gets hotter (read: longer hair, but becomes even more one dimensionally based on her sex appeal) and Robin loses her bangs but still manages to stay in Robin tier (which is two above God Tier) because she's still Robin."

Reizilla

Robin got "worse" but is still better than everyone else. Robin >>>>>>>>> WB > Hancock > Vivi > Perona > Bonney > Hina > Alvida > Nami

Too lazy to think of every other girl in One Piece better than Nami.

Reizilla

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you're an idiot or a troll...

Shaya, social thread is social.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm having a hard time figuring out if you're an idiot or a troll...

Shaya, social thread is social.
Talking about OP has been deemed as anti-social.

Akin to all the kids in high school who aren't great at sports who would talk about video games in the corner and were looked down upon by the rest of their peers. "Gross", "Scary", "Nerds", "Losers".

You're all of those things, to US; Video gamers and general japanophiles.

You're THAT BAD.

Reizilla

I'm sorry your high school years were so bad. I'll try to be more sensitive from now on.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Blm is probs the biggest idiot on the boards. P3 will back me up on that.

And lol at shuns comment about Shaya in high school. I could so imagine Shaya playing pokemon at recess with his fellow gimpy nerds.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

And lol at shuns comment about Shaya in high school. I could so imagine Shaya playing pokemon at recess with his fellow gimpy nerds.
Never played pokemon in high school.
was smash 64 on the laptop hahaha.

Always played soccer at lunch for the most part. Also Handball.
Handball was the king.

Reizilla

No one beats almostlegendary in idiocy. I'll stand by that for as long as he's still around. BLM has years of work to catch up to that guy.

I don't think Mario Soccer(?) Counts, Shaya :3

Top Bottom