• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yea I know I said Anime...but now I want manga or whatever..I WANT IT IN BOOK FORM NOW GIMME...plz...with a robin dancin nekid on top.
Just search for it, yo. And I'm proud of you choosing Robin over Hancock.

Reizilla

You know the only reason you like hancock more is because her boobs are more exposed on a more consistent basis. Same with Nami.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I can't search it lol. I get blocked.

I think that Robin is superior to Hancock. I mean come on...if we ever got into a fight she'd turn me into stone with Robin she'd just beat the livin' poop out of me. I'd rather not be able to poop for the rest of my life than be stone. Although when it comes to relationships I think Robin would be superior. Boa has been stuck on an island with women her whole life...that has to have a bad effect on someone. Robin is smart and pretty.

Nami is out of the question. Brunette is better and Nami is to trollish for my likes.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
what if i was serious..

i heard you have a foot fetish is this true
I adore women's feet. If you gave me a flat chested chick with amazing feet vs a heavy chested woman with average feet I'll pick the former every single time.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

****ING.

TIME!!!!!

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
what if i was serious..

i heard you have a foot fetish is this true
OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The group that was made about you posted your youtube channel and everyone looked at your favorites and stuff.

I personally hate feet. They are disgusting and toe socks make me want to throw up in tin foil and eat it.

But yea i am totally down with calling EL the Marth God.

That and SSF4 is way more balanced than SF4.

Reizilla

OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The group that was made about you posted your youtube channel and everyone looked at your favorites and stuff.

I personally hate feet. They are disgusting and toe socks make me want to throw up in tin foil and eat it.

But yea i am totally down with calling EL the Marth God.

That and SSF4 is way more balanced than SF4.
When you nerf Akuma, there's no possible way you've done anything good. **** down-back fighter and their anti-fireball shananigans.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Robin's powers means super special awesome fun in bed. So many hands...so little time.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Ugh. Im torn between the two.

Robin=Smarts, personality, and i like her ,what seems to me as, coy attitude.
Boa=Body and longer hair

My favorite hair color is black/brunette and i like it long. Its kinda like EL and feet but me and good hair. Weird. I have a hair fetish.

I really wish I wasn't so shallow.
EDIT:

Now i've read EL's and Shun Goku's post I have made my mind.

Robin wins. Your valid is inargument.

clowsui

Smash Legend
man i don't know why i don't have you guys on ignore yet

in other news, EL i don't believe i've seen you in any ssf4 results threads

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I was broke before, now I'm not BUT I got 2 jobs and there is a weekly in NJ. Thing is though the guy that runs it has this nasty habit of sucking top players ***** and letting them show up whenever the **** they want and they take the train so **** doesn't get started till 9 pm. Tourney will often run till 2 am and I gotta be at work by 5:30 am.

That **** just doesn't fly.

Making money + real life > videogames. Unfortunate truth of the real world.

If it makes you feel better top players will sumtimes PM me on PSN and tell me to get my *** to tournies so I can own people. That or troll me on forums so I'll get mad and want to go to a tourney to shut them up. Jokes on them though. It's virtually impossible to troll me since I don't get pissed. I just end up trying to talk to them and they get bored and leave me alone. lol.

Enzo

Smash Lord
I was broke before, now I'm not BUT I got 2 jobs and there is a weekly in NJ. Thing is though the guy that runs it has this nasty habit of sucking top players ***** and letting them show up whenever the **** they want and they take the train so **** doesn't get started till 9 pm. Tourney will often run till 2 am and I gotta be at work by 5:30 am.

If it makes you feel better top players will sumtimes PM me on PSN and tell me to get my *** to tournies so I can own people. That or troll me on forums so I'll get mad and want to go to a tourney to shut them up. Jokes on them though. It's virtually impossible to troll me since I don't get pissed. I just end up trying to talk to them and they get bored and leave me alone. lol.
Option1: pull a Kingdom Come and "blast on a mother ****er"
Option2: flip the > to < @ ur own risk.
Option3: ??

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord

Can you not get that director to get his crap into shape? Do you need the marth boards to spam him to death till he complies?

Thats pretty powerful yo.

That'd make me punch multiple babies at once.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
To be honest. If you wanted to go bad enough just go until you have to leave to be ready for your job in the morning. But that means paying money for a tourney that you can't finish. And I generally have to be asleep at 9 30 since i wake up at 5 30 but thats just me.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I might actually be able to pull that off since my job seems to like having me work in the morning on Saturdays.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Whoops my bad. Meant Fridays. But yeah I think I'll start going to guard crush in that case.

Top Bottom