• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Couldn't have said it better myself. Lame characters deserve to get magma fisted.

"Nghgnghghgnghghghaaahhngha" -Ace

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Well as long as yall are talkin bout it. What good online anime websites are there?

Give me several. Im mostly interested in One Piece and Bleach btw.

I know alot of them got shutdown around summer time.

Reizilla

Like who? The only other person could've been Shanks, who's probably gonna end up dying too, but no way he'd die this early.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I was kinda hopin for the actual manga as in book form. I can't watch videos on this computer. And I want proxies but anything with httpS- doesn't work. I dont know why but i can't connect to everything with s on the end of it. But i can go to youtube just can't watch the videos. They always say Error and the vids on watchop were just blank.

My school gives out laptops(Macs) at my highschool and they have all these stupid blocks. I hate it. But then again I can't complain seeing as how my school...gave me a laptop....till i graduate.

And for the sake of keeping this post marth related....I concur with Nike and suggest Rei Gun go to more tourneys because we need more Marths in tourneys.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Laurel:

**** it. Pics now plz and you better be a woman and your t*ts better be huge.

Yeah I said that **** and I don't care.

Reizilla

You did say "anime" :p watchop was really good when I started. Not quite as much any more.

Do MvC/SSF4 tournies count, Nike? I'd go to more Brawl tournies if I had the time and if there was any scene around here or if I didn't have to drive 4+ hours :/ (lawl@me driving)

Laurel

Smash Ace
Laurel:

**** it. Pics now plz and you better be a woman and your t*ts better be huge.

Yeah I said that **** and I don't care.

there you go, i hope i live up to your expectations.

eidt: rei-gun you know what the **** i look like you tard LOL

Reizilla

Ah, yes, I remember clearly now. How could I have forgotten? Big t*ts, right, EL?

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I do not understand anything between the point where EL posted and Laurel's response.

That and EL I love you. I WILL see you at a SSF4 tourney once that new character balance thing comes out.

If there is anything I can do for you tell me and I will do what I can.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
You did say "anime" :p watchop was really good when I started. Not quite as much any more.

Do MvC/SSF4 tournies count, Nike? I'd go to more Brawl tournies if I had the time and if there was any scene around here or if I didn't have to drive 4+ hours :/ (lawl@me driving)
Yea I know I said Anime...but now I want manga or whatever..I WANT IT IN BOOK FORM NOW GIMME...plz...with a robin dancin nekid on top.

Top Bottom