• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I'd just like to point out that I joined "EL was too good" group.

All this nostalgia makes me happy. It reminds me of the old days when I lurked.

EDIT: EL is too good.

Y'all should too.

and *gasp* at PP being here. Haven't seen you be on Marth boards...in forevar.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I haven't met him. He's the one who got me started on marth and im just a devout fan boy. Although I plan on meeting him at a tourney one of these days.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've never seen Dr. PP post.
That's probably because I don't lurk the Melee boards. :p

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Chapter 14.....

never been so disturbed in my life. not joking at all.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't post here much because I'm not really up to date on the metagame. I just play based on some EL theory and what I think is best and somehow get better lol.

I wish I had met all of the 08 Marths. They were really cool.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Well. I definitely intend on hitting the melee boards once I have the ability to drive and practice brawl and melee again. TBH i usually spend my bored time watching Mewtwo Melee combo videos.

I remember when I watched a diddy combo video. It just made me mad. I was thinking the whole time...its not even a character its just bananas peels im watching. I love the banana don't get me wrong but I hate nanner peels-No homo.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Its called the Matrix. Just because you see it doesn't mean its real. Who knows it could be a moose or a pec or a Venastoise.

My old avatar was a moose. And yes my avatar is a pec with moose written on it. I got it from KOTH if any of you remember who he is....lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What's this chapter nonsense you keep talking about? I tried following a link but it gave me a page error.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah, the chapter links just don't like me, and I'm not gonna go outta my way to check it out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just read it.
I don't see the big deal. He even said during a chapter that he could be making parts up. It's all very convoluted.

It's crazy, though. Not worth the reread, but it was a great way to kill 10 or so minutes.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Furries bathe too. It'd be like hugging a buncha well shampoo'd hair. :3c
That's a pretty interesting way to think about it. I assume Head & Shoulders. Hugging me, you'd end up smelling like some Axe, but uh... yeah.

We're over having two discussions. Espy and Sovereign will take over all General Discussions. :cool:

Top Bottom