• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1) *flameshield up
2) my bleach tier list
lchlgo> BLM> Ulquiorra> tousen > Rukia > Ishida > Gin > Sado-kun > shinji and the rest are lol
I wouldn't flame you for your opinion, but Ichigo being number one surprises me a bit, and I'm also surprised at there being no Aizen. That guy's pretty awesome, too. Where's your Grimmjow? Ulquiorra is one of the only ones I like on that list.

Enzo

Smash Lord
I wouldn't flame you for your opinion, but Ichigo being number one surprises me a bit, and I'm also surprised at there being no Aizen. That guy's pretty awesome, too. Where's your Grimmjow? Ulquiorra is one of the only ones I like on that list.
abotu the flame part, wasn't intended for you, more like most of the other PRICKs on this boards who just flame me out of pure hatred or difference in opinion

and @ the tier list, i never had a liking to grimmjow nor aizen

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
and @ the tier list, i never had a liking to grimmjow nor aizen
If I made a tier list it would be fairly small, and would show how much of the manga/anime I actually watch. I pick my characters based on:

1. Personality/Tone
2. Appearance
3. Fighting-ability

I usually exclude main characters because they always have a likable appearance with an ever-changing personality and of course the best fighting abilities. My criteria is small, but it's how I've always done things.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Why are we talking about anime again?

god ****

anyways, if this is marth 08...where's neo? saw someone ask this before but i thought it'd be a good way to divert the discussion

maybe we can launch a search for him like we launched a search for EL :laugh:

Laurel

Smash Ace
started out with white marth, it was taken so i went to red

nike had red....used red anyway for a while

went back to white, and beat the other marth for white so i earned it rightfully 8)

also white/black marth the best, then red, then default, green, light blue. that neon marth is just fug.

Enzo

Smash Lord
If I made a tier list it would be fairly small, and would show how much of the manga/anime I actually watch. I pick my characters based on:

1. Personality/Tone
2. Appearance
3. Fighting-ability

I usually exclude main characters because they always have a likable appearance with an ever-changing personality and of course the best fighting abilities. My criteria is small, but it's how I've always done things.
i usually dislike mai ncharacters also with the exception of bleach and one piece

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Sorry clow forgot your a admin and you banned any utter discussion of anime
ill shut up now
Don't. I actually had something to talk about. It almost seems as though the color conversation has been done before. Soul Society Marth is where it's at. Then you have Arrancar Marth, followed by the rest.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
are you talking about marth.
If you are red & black are clearly the best marth outfits

A few pages back

Is it time for an updated Marth color tier list?

Top-
Light Blue (Just sexy in every way. Great color correlation and it gives that classic look)

High-
White (Overall very fly, I'd go out to the club with that outfit on. Fits the hair well)
Default Blue (Nice mesh of colors, very solid choice overall)

Mid-
Black (Juts looks kinda tacky overall, but i fux with the cape)
Green (Really close with black, but I had to put this one below it just because the green they have is kinda gross and the cape is lame)

Bottom-
Red (the hair/outfit combo is disgusting, overall just a horrible outfit)

Doubles Rankings!

-Green
-Blue
-Red

Laurel

Smash Ace
sky blue is seriously freaking ugly

also its not even sky blue, it's like this ugly lighter blue with neon hair, fug

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Go blue. White is mine.

If I read that correctly, there are two girls not in the kitchen... WTF?!

OH yeah, Bengalz, Broly uses **** blue. Except for when he fights MKs, then he goes black to summon his inner Mike.

Albert.

Smash Master
I love how half this thread is quality **** now, and then there's just a couple of people f***ing talking about one piece in the middle of it.

If you're gonna have a conversation between just yourselves, take it to visitor messages please.

classic color marth is nice

Each color has it's own benefits! never knew all of this love for light blue though.

OH AND STEEL the "find emblem lord" thing is classic LOL I don't think I said much at all back then. just existed.

Top Bottom