• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
A) My last name is really Seraphin. That's godlike in combination with Kadaj
B) I look good. You can view my profile pic, and Laurel if you want to see me in person, I will assume you will meet me at Dallas.
C) Since March, Marth has developed advanced strings for follow ups, and many Marth's have adopted a mixture of my style for offense, and MikeHaze's style for defense. Not trying to imply that I've been particularly successful, or even that I promoted my style. I'm just noting that many of my offensive patterns have become very popular lately.
D) The Europeans are doing WORK

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
A) My last name is really Seraphin. That's godlike in combination with Kadaj
B) I look good. You can view my profile pic, and Laurel if you want to see me in person, I will assume you will meet me at Dallas.
C) Since March, Marth has developed advanced strings for follow ups, and many Marth's have adopted a mixture of my style for offense, and MikeHaze's style for defense. Not trying to imply that I've been particularly successful, or even that I promoted my style. I'm just noting that many of my offensive patterns have become very popular lately.
D) The Europeans are doing WORK
OMG most humble thing Pierce has ever said, I'm sig'n this.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
My ***, I have to actively engage in humility on my daily work in the boards. When I come home to the Marth boards social, I kick off the shoes and relax. That's why I don't wanna hear anymore crap about this OP bull.

V

Smash Ace
Pierce I coulda sworn you were white after hearing you're commentary on the Anti vs ADHD GF set

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I don't bench. It doesn't help a whole lot athletically in my eyes.

I do wrestling and have dabbled so im not a complete idiot when it comes to a fight. But then again...getting into fights is for testosterone meat-heads of teenagers that can't swallow their pride...or drunk people.

Im in High School keep that in mind.

I just started lifting about 3 weeks ago and I love it. I want to become bigger.
Im not going to get a big ego out of it, as Laurel suggested but I do want to be impressive.

That and those who assumed that pec in my avatar is mine...its not lol. But im going to get to that point.

Dont take these posts as me being "big and better than all of you". Its just me trying to put me out there for yall to rate.

Im 171 right now. 3 weeks ago i was around 164. Wrestling im in 152-ish. About 4 pounds are lost from fat and 6 from water weight.

Its not even funny how de-hydrated you get from wrestling.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lol @ 175 as a Max xD jk

When I did bench for wrestling I was at 215, which pretty good for the 140lb weight class.

That was a while ago though I haven't lifted since then, I think I weigh about 160 ish now
LOL I JUST STARTED UP AGAIN, leave me alone :p

someone bring this topic up again in like 2 months

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'll holla at both of you when I get back from Basic Combat Training and Advanced Individual Training. Hopefully I pick up some weight.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Cool. You know I thought about going to an MMA gym. But then I asked myself why and it eventually got to the point that the answer was because I wanted to be able to defend myself at school. So I could have confidence when it came to confrontation. I figured that I wasn't gonna pay 80 bucks+ a month just to know how to do that. I enjoy fighting but not enough to pursue it as a hobby. I have Lifting, Guitar, Smash, Competitive Pokemon and hopefully girls soon to take care of that.

I think I might go take some sparring lessons just to get used to fighting if the need ever arises though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
this thread has gone into an undeniably stereotypical masculine discussion

but that's okay

it's better than OP

which might end after i'm dead - or after the mangaka

whichever one comes first

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Its only stereotypical if someone is lying about what they do that makes them masculine. THEN its stereotypical.

But yeah. I honestly couldn't see how we could go on without your manliness guiding us Viet...or EL's

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
In other languages, my name is the proper spelling. Good to see that you are educated in it's meaning though.
I'm still mad that's your last name son.

Gods > Angels though so I'm still on top.

HA!!!!

burnerboyaccount

Smash Rookie
BLM is so glorifying
it's because of him i play smash
he is like my god

Literraly
noone on this thread even comes close to that
he's the one who made me grow the balls to stop lurkin and post on this thread

Top Bottom