• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Limeee

Smash Champion
this is honestly the best character in the game, i have more fun playing marth and metaknight and snake combined
side-b errday
just thought i'd let you know, that the tiara is way to go
:009:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Razer tripped into usmash game1 on his last stock :(

We got a picture of Me, Laurel, Havok, Mike, Pierce, and Raziek.

Me and Raziek got last. We played Espy/K Prime, the same people I play every week :( We lost to bwett/fogo in first round losers.

I recorded mike's set's vs Razer and UTD Zac.

Anyone else want updates? I've got the internet for another 15 minutes.

Laurel

Smash Ace
WAIT did we seriously forget steel? dude. nike. WTF.

edit: steel i was looking for you before i took off back to my hotel but i couldn't find you to say bye :(

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
WAIT did we seriously forget steel? dude. nike. WTF.

edit: steel i was looking for you before i took off back to my hotel but i couldn't find you to say bye :(
i was in the pic nike just forgot to list me lol. nice meeting all of you :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
ADHD and gnes are basically even, gnes has a best patience I've ever seen, ADHD has the best mindgames and probs better tech skill.
But yeah pretty much same skill level.
What happened to ally?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ADHD is better and has way more accomplishments. He's also more consistent. I don't get how people can assume gnes is better because he won dallas. ADHD has won THREE nationals. ADHD is always in the top 5 except for MLG Columbus where he got DQ'd and lost to atomsk who he plays all the time right away in losers and mlg orlando where he got 6th.

Also ADHD doesn't lose to ike.

Top Bottom