• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
LMAO @ biglou being the best luigi?

no he isn't

for one, boss plays the marth MU better than biglou does (as well as the MK one) - ask kadaj

and for 2, this has nothing to do with mike

i only posted it because it's a gimmicky *** match and that's all that seems to get posted on the marth boards, hardly ever anything practical or realistic (see: anything Mr-R posts)

player 3 wtf stop posting and/or existing
It's easy for people to make the assumption that BigLou is better because of his MLG Orlando performance

but regarding videos,
LOL you're a part of the problem. Whenever I ask if you got recorded at your latest tourney, you say no. I think I've seen a recent set of you on youtube... destroying some scrub in marth dittos. How is that helpful? Oh and losing to GIMR.

Where are your videos from the past 6 months? You've been placing well, d0uche.

stubborn hypocrite malcontent.

EDIT: if you don't want to see gimmicky **** then get recorded and we'll analyze your endless marth genius. With no gimmick ****? lolol

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Shaya acts super hollywood on AIM and doesn't converse with me or talk about the game at all

pisses me off tbh

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
It's easy for people to make the assumption that BigLou is better because of his MLG Orlando performance

LOL you're a part of the problem. Whenever I ask if you got recorded at your latest tourney, you say no. I think I've seen a recent set of you on youtube... destroying some scrub in marth dittos. How is that helpful? Oh and losing to GIMR.

Where are your videos from the past 6 months? You've been placing well, d0uche.

stubborn hypocrite.
why do i feel like when you log into marth boards, you get like +10 ******

first off, vids of the gimr tourney were going up regardless

second

Me losing to GIMR is an example of what not to do against IC's, so it is helpful if you already have a solid foundation for marth

third

me posting that video here is a MOCKERY of the marth boards

i swear you make me angry on SWF

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Biglou is better.

/east coast sucks

Didn't bother to watch the vid. Neo mad.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I watched that on the stream it was amazing, no offense to boss but thanks for proving how easy that matchup is neo, I have been saying that for the longest but only like one person agreed...

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm not better I can only win with Luigi if the other person doesn't know the match up lolz.

I haven't practiced with Luigi in forever =(

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I watched that on the stream it was amazing, no offense to boss but thanks for proving how easy that matchup is neo, I have been saying that for the longest but only like one person agreed...
lol how that does match prove anything >_>

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
^ LMFAO EXACTLY MR-R, NOW YOU SEE WHY I HATE WHEN niggs POST VIDEOS LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

matches like that (and they get posted A LOT) DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT ON HOW THE ACTUAL EXCHANGE OF A MATCH UP GOES, STOP POSTING VIDEOS OF YOU 3 STOCKING YOUR NEWB *** FRIENDS

KTHX

Reizilla

For trolling brings me suh great joy when it's done well. Alas, if only I had a clue at all as to what I am doing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
rei-gun you would have been successful if you hadn't implied that you were trolling and put yourself down for it

sometimes i think the marth boards are actually getting somewhere, and other times i don't

Reizilla

Yeah, I don't think I've thought that in at least 6 months. People here, the whole forum, rather, are much too thick.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya acts super hollywood on AIM and doesn't converse with me or talk about the game at all

pisses me off tbh
Ughh, I'm sorry NEO.
It's more like my interest in hard work and guts at the moment is pretty subpar. You also have caught me at really bad times on those few times you have talked to me on AIM.

I'm still a question answers guy, but that "tell me something I don't know about Marth" is a pretty hard enquiry. I'd maybe able to pick some things up I don't see in your videos if anything (if they were some current ones?; even if they're top super secret) but bleh.

The title "Super Hollywood"... I'm not sure whether I like it a lot or not haha.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
finished watching angel beats!
really good anime, great ending even though it was sad :(

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The luigi match-up can be reduced to one thing, "space well", as long as he can't get inside, he's pretty much dead, and the only way he can get inside your zoning is if you make a significant mistake.

When I hear people say it's 50-50 I facepalm.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
SO THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM GONNA BOTHER U GUYS WITH MAH COMBO VIDEO!

BUT, I need music!

shaya u have some awesome stuff RIGHT!?

gogogogo link me

but dont troll me again

like u did with the street fighter tutorial vid !

Top Bottom