• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Ok. So Brawl has this really stupid mechanic where if you use an aerial on the last frame of your jump (Frame 5 for Marth) the aerial doesn't come out. And if that aerial is a bair or a fair, he jumps backwards or forwards respectively. I'm sure we've all run into this problem, and I've recently found out that it's been happening to me all the time and I thought I was just not inputting the aerial properly (i.e not letting my c-stick go back to neutral before moving it again).

How do I avoid this? It's completely pissing me off and although I can usually input the aerial in the first 3-4 frames, it's hard to avoid doing it every once in a while, and its becoming a huge hindrance to my game.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
BengalzRZ, I have that all the time. Sometimes I fail to use moves OOS because of that.

And I have to idea how to fix it. Try different timing.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
^Is this the same mechanic that happens when I try to do as SH instant dair with pika i get a DJ instead?

This is really annoying but I had no idea what caused it, at least I can avoid it now
The best solution I can think of is to just get in the habit of using the c-stick quicker,
like using up on the analog and using your aerial right away, like a stutter step

clowsui

Smash Legend
steel sign onto aim, da fugg now that u have internet setup in your room u don't even talk

also it happens to me all the time w/ falco bair, stupid as *** but it's why u just gotta train execution

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Wow, I never knew that was what caused it. I always thought I was inputting the aerial too early. But yeah, practice.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
charizard can definitely buffer aerials lol. but yea his jump is slow as hell.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im sorry mike but I stole ur grab release to dair on mk .___.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
or you could just click on recent tournaments on their profile >___> lol

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
i thought i won the match

also

http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=32562

you lose to a snake everytime you play him, lets rediscuss snake
At least Snake is top tier, and the matches are really close everytime. I've also beaten him before, but not in the tourneys that get posted on AiB =/

I was just poking fun anyway, stop being butthurt. :p

Besides, your match against Havok's Snake was last stock, almost last hit too. >_>

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
At least Snake is top tier, and the matches are really close everytime. I've also beaten him before, but not in the tourneys that get posted on AiB =/

I was just poking fun anyway, stop being butthurt. :p

Besides, your match against Havok's Snake was last stock, almost last hit too. >_>
you're confusing almost, with actually losing.

also, you're the one that's butthurt silly. i simply stated facts (because there are results) about you getting ***** by a snake every time you play, and you got defensive. nice try

also, who are you and why are you making me lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
mike posted again

and didn't get a post count for it

something smells fishy

i think it's those california beaches

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm not going to deny that

because it's pretty much true

depressing imo

that's why i look for the girls that aren't from georgia, and moved down here b/c their dads work for at&t and got transferred

only reason anyone comes to georgia anymore LOL b/c everyones getting fired from at&t that are georgian because they're pretty dumb

but our smash scene *****

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAO @ biglou being the best luigi?

no he isn't

for one, boss plays the marth MU better than biglou does (as well as the MK one) - ask kadaj

and for 2, this has nothing to do with mike

i only posted it because it's a gimmicky *** match and that's all that seems to get posted on the marth boards, hardly ever anything practical or realistic (see: anything Mr-R posts)

player 3 wtf stop posting and/or existing

Player-3

Smash Hero
nah man biglous the best luigi

i said mike b/c soren said orlando was a fluke

you didn't play a luigi at orlando

at least that's what i assumed he was talking about he might have gone off on a tangent

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LMAO @ biglou being the best luigi?

no he isn't

for one, boss plays the marth MU better than biglou does (as well as the MK one) - ask kadaj

and for 2, this has nothing to do with mike

i only posted it because it's a gimmicky *** match and that's all that seems to get posted on the marth boards, hardly ever anything practical or realistic (see: anything Mr-R posts)

player 3 wtf stop posting and/or existing
hahahahahaha i like how u semi insulted me while defending urself (Y)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i wasn't defending myself i was trying to put focus on the gimmicky match and not on mikehaze or big lou

because the match is lulz

Player-3

Smash Hero
kadaj are you going to waba on the 17th?

want to mm? marth v mk i'm assuming since you don't do marth dittos

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
stop sugarcoating it just because you met P3 ****er, you said boss is better

Top Bottom