• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
angel beats finished me

angel beats is such a heartless anime

obv :012:
For once I hate you.
You **** witty person you. !!!!!

HAHA I GET IT HEARTLESS!!
I HATE YOU TOO! !!_!P#!@#!
@#!

Also it's hard to give you recommendations for music, because I know a crapton of lovely ****, but of course, one day, I may make a combo video myself (HAHAHAHA).

Even though, I guess...
I can donate this one

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPAeYoFYso0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPAeYoFYso0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ALL HAIL MARX

Almo

Smash Ace
i've seen death note, and the last airbender technically isn't anime because it's not japan. other than that, nothing, lol. most anime is annoying :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You're annoying. Only because it's like 12584338563x better than any trash on American TV, I watch it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
death note is great, I like some shorter anime like that but most of the longer running series' have ridiculous amounts of filler that inevitably kills any interest in it, I could see where people would have a bad opinion of anime in general based on that

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Fillers are kind of a turnoff. If they remade every show ever made kinda the way they're doing with Dragon Ball Kai, it'd actually make watching anime worthwhile.

Player-3

Smash Hero
nope he's not

played him in wifi marth dittos earlier and he's still good :O

although half the match was both of us missing the full db combo and going like db1 >db2 >db1 >db2 .....

Albert.

Smash Master
the ZMT
never actually approaching, ever, just waiting for a. your opponent to run into one of your flailing hitboxes or b. one of your flailing hitboxes to outprioritize theirs
I think there's another definition somewhere

EDIT: here we go

im mad that anyone on the marth boards is unaware of the ZMT WTF.

The ZMT
Created by: ZMT
Named by; NEO
Definition: Excessively swinging your sword without any concept of aim or intention to hit your target in EVERY match-up, not just the ones it is effective in, regardless of stock lead or disadvantage.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, for this anime discussion... it's irrelevant if it's anime or not, some anime is good, the vast majority of it is horrible (90% of everything is crap after all), so pick and watch the good stuff, ignore the rest.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
shaya you may hate me now but i have a composition notebook so we can snail race MM again

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I believe I became the third member of the marth community to see of all of angle beats..

first things first how is this SAD. ITS HAPPY he got what he wanted at the end like 50 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRaoKHObRA&feature=related

this made me cry tears of manliness, especially when he lights the cigar

I also think its funny how MGS4 has the length of cut scenes as the angel beats series

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
The ZMT needs to start playing brawlz again.
Lack of ride and practice johns, yeah ride johns only get you so far, but I also have grandparent johns on top of those johns mixed with the johns of barely getting C's in school yesh :)

Oh and I still camp...hard....campy Marth = Brawl Marth =]

Top Bottom