• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
you lost a game to a link

shayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Albert.

Smash Master
No it wasn't turned off.

And **** man, can't ps everything when you have a 17 frame dash to shield :(
Tripping HAD to be turned off wtf dont lie/be misinformed. I was just about to ask that.

17 frame dash to shield means that you should walk around more cause Marth's walk is stupidly fast.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
no I am refering to getting your trips out of you.

as far as I know tripping is a 1 % chance of happening regardless of whether you tripped before or not meaning every time you dash you have a 1 % chance of tripping no matter what so I don't see how dash dancing other than to show marths amazing skills is really useful unless we somehow use it like melee

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I dash dance all the time. It's too good
for tripping right into stuff

Didn't watch the matches, but I already know you need to walk more and use more DB, you flashy hero.

Player-3

Smash Hero
learn to spike on the left side of the stage, nobody has mastered it yet but if you do you will be undefeatable

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I think I live closest to mikehaze though and mike used to live in my town

actually if mikehaze didn't move out of burbank it would be the marth capital because me some other marth and mike all live(d) here

actually now that I think about it we should all meet up one day and seriously see if we can evolve the metagame considering the tourney scene is a bit slow right now we could definitely meet up someday or something.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I think I live closest to mikehaze though and mike used to live in my town

actually if mikehaze didn't move out of burbank it would be the marth capital because me some other marth and mike all live(d) here

actually now that I think about it we should all meet up one day and seriously see if we can evolve the metagame considering the tourney scene is a bit slow right now we could definitely meet up someday or something.
i actually still live in burbank

clowsui

Smash Legend
cincinnati has 5 marths, 2 of them are a little inactive but 3 would be me steel samurai and xero levantine...and if you count kel secondarying marth then that makes 6

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
now clousui I said by population percentage

Burbank has a population of roughly 100,000 people as far as I know Cincinnati has significantly more than that. that Burbank is the marth capital for marths compared to population, before I edited my previous posts for the triple post error

Top Bottom