• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Laem

Smash Champion
DON'T DO IT.

u'll get shot instantly for suspected terrorism.
and we wouldn't want that to happen would we now :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=76175

Noteworthy paragraph:

8.) Mr-R (Marth) - He found several other uses for Marth's down aerial, as well as a plethora of other things. He is very fancy, and is smart, and knows how to punish well. Some of the things he does with Marth are unreal, and some people are convinced he is the best Marth player in the world. Watch some of his videos and be shocked.

I'd just like to take this post and THANK YOU SO MUCH, MR. RADIANT, for teaching us all that Marth has a down aerial.

Oh, and despite all of his claims to the contrary, NEOg is your biggest fan :D
WTF I never use dair XD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
You know, that's actually really the only reason I'm not too sure of bringing it.

Next thing you know... no need to complete that sentence.
Well Alex and my neightborhoods are kinda rough so as long as its not something that would draw A LOT of attention to yourself you'll be fine. Lmfao.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
wtf, I'm the marth who down air spams... sometimes.

screw all of you I invented the following things:

neutral air
down air
shield breaker
up tilt
the neo
the kadaj
db1 in the air
the pierce7d
pierce7d full stop.
tyrant's afro.

like holy crap, I must be amazing to watch.
/jokes

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
nah you won't.

This ***** here be CTU, and
ORE WA JACKU BAURER

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ga4nNSqsYp0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ga4nNSqsYp0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=76175

Noteworthy paragraph:

8.) Mr-R (Marth) - He found several other uses for Marth's down aerial, as well as a plethora of other things. He is very fancy, and is smart, and knows how to punish well. Some of the things he does with Marth are unreal, and some people are convinced he is the best Marth player in the world. Watch some of his videos and be shocked.

I'd just like to take this post and THANK YOU SO MUCH, MR. RADIANT, for teaching us all that Marth has a down aerial.

Oh, and despite all of his claims to the contrary, NEOg is your biggest fan :D
The fact that you intentionally type NEO(g) annoys the **** out of me tbh. *blocks on AIM until further notice*

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
This is exactly why I am on this site.

Sorry, no scrubs. I don't live on the east coast.
The funniest part about your post(s) is you actually believe everything you've typed.

10/10 would read again (for entertainment)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I lol'd at Albert trying to troll minty, and rei inui is still way better then you. rofl.

Oh and Minty, and the rest of long island should come to my smashfest later this month. I'ma have Nikenick and chair at my house. O:
LOL **** im def coming then i need to make some euro money ;D

Rei Inui is still very good, and is probably better than you lol

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
well peoples the aim marth chat is currently a sucess it was pretty active today and pretty funny.
Myself
DEHF
Soverign
reigun
Adumbrodues
NEO
punishment divine
Clowsui
P3
L cancel
and yumiteru came on at one point or another.

my aim is Soren9934 although technically junk adumbrodues (who I admin after they left chat) and punishment divine are admins so contact them if you want to be added to the chat

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wth? No admin for me?

U all mad because I'm too good.

And DEHF is fat by logic.

Reizilla

P3 just about hit it on the head. Don't forget me hating on EC, since it's the most true thing in the world, and I have a book of facts, proving it, in my pocket, at all times.

I had... more important matters to attend to last night...

Albert.

Smash Master
that's lame, i see you have two locations under your location bar, where do you attend tournaments?
I was in Boston for two semesters at Berklee College of Music. I went to a couple DNA's where I played Fatal, KoolAid, etc. I never did anything in tourney except beat other scrubs in Losers bracket LOL

I am now in South Florida indefinitely. I have gotten Esam, Seibrik, and Afro Thundah first round LOLLL

My goal for tmw is to beat somebody ranked

Reizilla

Marth boards should pitch in to wire me time and money so I can go to more tourneys.

Top Bottom