• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
hey viet

IB says (04:09):
*I think
* I will attempt to buy a Motoko Kusanagi hug pillow
*and then I'm going to cut a hole in it somewhere and put a knife in there, so if anybody comes over and goes "OGM MOTOKO ILU SQUEE" and tries to give it a hug, it'll ****ing stab them
*just like what would really happen
WINDBOXES says (04:12):
*bwahhahahahahaha

:V

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'd nominate junk but he doesn't main marth any more. out of the "originals" (pierce junk steel viet) he's the one who has demonstrated an extreme amount of growth in his play (pierce has also) but he's in MGD more than pierce...

therefore I nominate Shaya, who would be the 2nd generation of marths (probably the only one remaining, we had him, fear, legion and a few more iirc) and pretty much the only remaining one.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Why is it so hard to post in here these days?

Anyway, screw this leadership election. Under the great Marth emperor Virglijus, I have been crownd leader, hate on it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I twas here in 2007 WOMEN.

Eat on that steel, pierce, junk, viet.
<3

-

The SBR is a fun and magical land,
full of milk and chocolate,
Health Reform Discussion,
Fangasming over Mewtwo and Phoenix Wright,
AND BIG TEXT

You aren't missing much =)

Albert.

Smash Master
I have a tournament in like 5 hours and I've only got 2 hours sleep unlikely to get any more SUP SUP SUP MARTH MAINS? I <3 Marth alot he's fun, f*** MK that n*****s stupid Im hyped up on skittles wheee~~!~!~! Where did everybody go? ? junk signed on for a second and then died no no no :[

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I found a Marth combo video that will make you all **** bricks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymTQQxy63LY

Stopped watching after I saw bthrow use.

I have a tournament in like 5 hours and I've only got 2 hours sleep unlikely to get any more SUP SUP SUP MARTH MAINS? I <3 Marth alot he's fun, f*** MK that n*****s stupid Im hyped up on skittles wheee~~!~!~! Where did everybody go? ? junk signed on for a second and then died no no no :[
I was writing random thoughts on my mind? care to read?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Also there is a tourny this weekend (its monday here) but it is suppose to be teams only. I want to use marth but marth isn't all that good in teams...but Guam sucks at brawl kinda and im already the best player here no matter who i use really >_>

I might team with a computer, level 9 G&W ftw
This got ignored >_>

The tourny is tomorrow, discuss marth in teams for me real fast lol

Albert.

Smash Master
I don't know xD

But yeah I think I'm the only one awake and my theorycrafting is the only thing worse than my actual playing so wait until Shaya or Junk says something >_<

But yeah the general consensus is that Marth should tank stock and do alot of damage wracking while your partner does more aggro/killing. Good team mates for Marth are uh... MK. and MK. Other? I don't know :/

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
So...there hasn't been much Marth activity here this week. Where'd everybody go? lol, seems like there was a super secret party and I didn't hear about it or wasn't told lol. :(

Turazrok

Smash Master
So...there hasn't been much Marth activity here this week. Where'd everybody go? lol, seems like there was a super secret party and I didn't hear about it or wasn't told lol. :(
I quit playing marth... BUT I picked him back up.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Ruk, general discussion was keeping marth boards alive. We ran out of stuff to discuss ages ago. Virg doesn't like the general discussion we had though.

Virg?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
So I've been smash DI'ing the first hit on MK's tornado upwards and hitting him with Uair. It's pretty amazing.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
*Approves of Killlock's message.*

I played Neo finally for the first time today, we did over a dozen friendlies.... my God was that ****. He didn't even critique me and I learned from playing him, the ones I saved were where I took off one stock (the rest were blatant three stocks), except when I used D3 for the last time, where i got him down to 1 stock low %.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
guize

i was beating p1 fairly consistently last weekend

he actually said i was GOOD and said he wanted to TEAM WITH ME
that prolly means nothing to anyone here cept vietg
cuz viet knows how much a **** he is and elitist and all that

lulz

i decided to think when i play now, and all of a sudden im ****** so much harder

why is this

Top Bottom