• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Killock, as you do the U-air, is the lag after the hit cancelled a last hit from the tornado, so that this actually combos into another aerial?

EDIT: R.I.P. Nes N00B.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Because people who you ignore sometimes say things worth reading and responding to, and you might even agree with.

Plus, when said person on ignore is actively conversing in a thread with other members, you can easily get lost.

So rather than literally putting someone on ignore. Use your own will power to simply not respond to posts from this person you think are dumb, which is the same thing as ignoring.

Seriously. it's really ******** to see someone going, "lmao what is x saying, i have them on ignore." which believe it or not, I've seen more times than I care to count.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Or....
People can continue to use the ignore list since it seems to be working for them.

Not like you can't just press "see post" anyways. lol

Albert.

Smash Master
Because people who you ignore sometimes say things worth reading and responding to, and you might even agree with.

Plus, when said person on ignore is actively conversing in a thread with other members, you can easily get lost.

So rather than literally putting someone on ignore. Use your own will power to simply not respond to posts from this person you think are dumb, which is the same thing as ignoring.

Seriously. it's really ******** to see someone going, "lmao what is x saying, i have them on ignore." which believe it or not, I've seen more times than I care to count.
I understand what you're saying and agree with it mostly but a good reason for Ignore option is for posters who are just generally consistently annoying and spammy.

That brings me to another thing, It def is rude though to say something like "I have ____ on ignore" because that's a very thorough kind of disrespect and dislike broadcasted. Worse than flaming, I think. This comes to my mind because I almost said wrote out"spammy poster, LIKE: ______" and I was like :O thats mean >_<

I'm prolly on some people's ignore list LOL

EDIT: I'll SEE POST YOU! Fear!

just kidding.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
imo even the consistantly annoying and spammy people have their worth-while posts.

Just skim and if its worth responding to. Do so. If not, dont and get on with your internet life.

Albert.

Smash Master
idk about lady gaga like sometimes i feel like she's mad ugly/looks like a man but in the Bad Romance vid I'm like "Wow she's pretty hot and **** look at datass"

idk
thanks for backing me up LOL I really don't pay attention to TV appearances or MTV or **** but theres a rumor that shes a guy or something... That's not true LOL. Just look at her without make up or weirdass outfits and ****. Shes NOT a guy.

observe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EciN8uw6c although the lyrics are kind of *****y LOL "I'm dumping you, too bad.

On Topic: I'm going to winterfest, I think :D.

who's going??

also, training mode is so good for Marth.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
what is it exactly that you guys like about her?

she has male facial features, she cant really dance, her voice can be somewhat annoying, she doesnt look that great, and her choice of clothing is beyond unattractive.

I mean would you try and talk to a chick who's walking around in a polar bear dress with the bear's entire body dragging on the floor?

Or what about the barrier of metal? How about the one in gold? lmao

She might as well dye her hair blue and dress up as Marth, everyone knows shes weird enough to do so :laugh:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
what is it exactly that you guys like about her?

she has male facial features, she cant really dance, her voice can be somewhat annoying, she doesnt look that great, and her choice of clothing is beyond unattractive.

I mean would you try and talk to a chick who's walking around in a polar bear dress with the bear's entire body dragging on the floor?

Or what about the barrier of metal? How about the one in gold? lmao

She might as well dye her hair blue and dress up as Marth, everyone knows shes weird enough to do so :laugh:
when she wears less clothes she looks more attractive

her body is bangin, her *** is pretty **** good, and i could probably stand to look at her face while im ****ing her

the rest of the stuff doesn't matter when im bending her over

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lady gaga looks like a dude, has a long nose, and actually has balls

wtf @ "hot"

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
When Marth gonna update all the match up? Lol.

Marth vs Snake is 60:40 (For Marth) or 50-50. IMO!

Top Bottom