• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lulz that'd be easier if I could play the game. xD I think theres something else I'm supposed to download or something it isn't letting me load the game haha.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

should i change it to something else. it's kinda reflecting how I feel about PSZ eternal tower quest. been playing this same quest for 3 days. this **** is getting to me

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
holy ****

i was watching that

and then i was like

**** i play like zex with less pivot grabs and shield breakers

:V

and moar uair shenanigans like chaz

VietGeek

Smash Hero
neko i thought u were horrible

i know im bad/mediocre (if ur not the best = bad, srsly)

but u

WOW

<3

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So I finally got the falco dash -> reverse hyphen usmash consistent.
It's pretty useless, except for mindgames and antispotdodges.
And it looks cool.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:W
And Roy's our boy
:3
Edit: 6Mizu, you've got to be kidding me.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
reverse hyphen smash is dash -> rar > jc usmash right? <_<

these brawl kids and their usmashes and bairs

honestly

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Actually, odd thing is, I haven't had to use jc like it says to in that ancient guide of theirs, and it seems just fine.
Then again I play with tap jump on, so I think the quarter circle motion I do for it does input jump anyways, which would explain why it works the same way :p
Makes for a really cool taunt tho

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Hweh, I just saw two closed threads, one ended with someone calling Steel "she" and the other was dedicated in Mike's name, lol. Good moderation, keep it up!

∫unk

Smash Master
spacing to limit options is such a weird concept... i have so much to learn about this game lol

and i dont post much because i dont understand what you guys are saying and its rarely brawl or marth related.

i dont understand why people don't post more "hey i lost to this how can i avoid that?" type questions. and then don't be afraid to answer just say what you think, if it's wrong then you learn too. are all the marths satisfied with the level they're at?

no egos, only improvement

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Am I the only marth main that doesn't use tap jump .____________.
Really up b out of shield doesn't bother me at all, im just as fast as someone would tap jump on!

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Tap jump ftw.

Lol, how i can do Pivot Shield Breaker?

Jab + downtilt to edgeguard. :random:

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
i was ledgetrapping (?) p1s diddy with jab yesterday

and when he was on the ledge, if hes under 100 and doesnt have a bannana space yourself and then jab

works pretty well, because theyll either make a attempt to get onstage and you jab them off or they pull a naner, which you can run in and grab the nanner/punish

Top Bottom