• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
ohey I didn't know bout that interview. I wanna know the answers! xD

Also Marth dittos are cute as hell, I dun care what you say.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
did you just call marth dittos cute
Yep. :3 Marth = Cute. Marth + Marth = Cute x 2 = irresistibly adorable. Simple math. :p

But I've never played them personally, save for my CPU Marth who I'm trying to "train" out of pure boredom. XD (Trying to teach him the fine art of DS'ing OoS resulted in him DS'ing completely randomly. It's lulzy~)

They're also very funny to watch. 8D

Edit:
LMFAO
I hope thats you holding back NEO >_< No one's allowed to be mean to Viquey.

just be mean to me.

BTW everybody, what happened to TenTen ?
LOL aw XD

...Huh. Yeah, where DID he go? O.o

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
last i heard from ten ten, he was starting his own fashion line for metrosexual men. couldn't think of a name for it though. that and working on getting chicks to change their clothes for him.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Yep. :3 Marth = Cute. Marth + Marth = Cute x 2 = irresistibly adorable. Simple math. :p

But I've never played them personally, save for my CPU Marth who I'm trying to "train" out of pure boredom. XD (Trying to teach him the fine art of DS'ing OoS resulted in him DS'ing completely randomly. It's lulzy~)

They're also very funny to watch. 8D

Edit:

LOL aw XD

...Huh. Yeah, where DID he go? O.o
You've played mine ^_^|/,,

clowsui

Smash Legend
marth dittos are SUPER gay

once you have them on the ledge it's done

and once you have adv position (esp juggles) you have to hope that the other marth effs up

VietGeek

Smash Hero
anyone know where the marf union room is

i wanna fight players within 30 feet of my wireless adapter

Tennet

Smash Champion
last i heard from ten ten, he was starting his own fashion line for metrosexual men. couldn't think of a name for it though. that and working on getting chicks to change their clothes for him.
textures=/=that^

i've been lurking more sorry guys, been busy with school, and spending more time not posting here >.>

in other news i got a 3rd sister-in-law last saturday... now back to physics

clowsui

Smash Legend
tourney this weekend

hopefully there's stream

l a i n is bad at ICs v Marth for some odd reason unless he was just scrubbing during my game so i might be able to actually win against me (except he picks ddd on me now : ( )

VietGeek

Smash Hero
tourney this weekend

hopefully there's stream

l a i n is bad at ICs v Marth for some odd reason unless he was just scrubbing during my game so i might be able to actually win against me (except he picks ddd on me now : ( )
mindgames to get you good vs D3 then if u beat him he'll dish out ICs and 3 stock u

give u a handshake

and merrily walk up to the TO or w/e and report his win

either that or marf is so cute he has to strike this defensive pose to prevent instant barrier break:

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
You've played mine ^_^|/,,
Oh, right! For some reason I thought I was already playing Zamus then. xD

Girls call everything cute lol
Pfft. :laugh:

I think Marth dittos are cute <_<

...and love them :)
See? It's not just me! :D

Ohai Ten! We, er, were just talking about you! :D

lol anyway. I've got a tourney this weekend too--my local B+ monthly. Wish me luck wrecking with Zamus! I wanna finally break my lose round 1-win loser's round 2-lose losers round 3 streak with these tourneys. D: Also I need to remember to record my replays. -_-'

Player-3

Smash Hero
viquey! dont use zss in b+ use normal samus shes broken as hell

serious

or just play squirtleknight, you cant lose

or put in the work to master cf combos, thats pro too.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Pfft I SUCK with normal Samus. I just kinda float around spamming Zair and missiles and foot nair and fair if they get close until they're at like 150% at which point I find that I STILL CAN'T FREAKING KILL THEM. XD

Also Squirtlenight and Mother's boys grate my nerves like all hell. :laugh: (Along with all the other annoying small things that make too much headache-inducing noise and have combos up the wazoo and 101 moves that have no right to be that good considering they're so short they're about eye level with my freakin' knee. >.<)

So naw I'll stick with Zamus. I'm getting pretty **** with her. ;) Just need to get my act/nerves together moar. :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ZSS is obv better

Her Uair is a guaranteed combo no matter what with its angle

DI up and it goes into another Uair on UpB/whatever or DI away and it links into nair/side-B/lol k

Easily the new Dancing Blade

now with t*ts

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Top Bottom