• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
neo does think rob beats marth...LOL...just cuz nl wrecked him
no i think rob beats marth because rob anti air's marths aerial approach, forces him to approach in the first place, and clashes/trades/beats his ground pokes

you ****ing idiot

stingers

Smash Obsessed
neo you can play theory fighter brawl all day long but that doesn't change that you only think rob wins because NL beat you

rob loses in the air against Marth...:O

Marth forces ROB backwards...:O

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
So much animosity D:

On a lighter note, I got ***** by Ally yesterday and died a little on the inside. I used the GBD tag, but he countered me with the M2K tag
I don't know of anyone who uses my Falco/Link controller set... Do I make my own tag at tournies?

lolol after playing ally i gained respect for mikehaze

idk how he does it
That's how I feel anytime I play anyone.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
neo you can play theory fighter brawl all day long but that doesn't change that you only think rob wins because NL beat you

rob loses in the air against Marth...:O

Marth forces ROB backwards...:O
if ive tested hitboxes, disjointedness and range head vs head thats theory?

for a while i thought marth beat rob, even while nl was beating me until i went through all of the hitboxes/frames and what not tip for tap

do you know how many people match ups i've lost that marth is supposed to win? ill answer it for you, A LOT, CONSISTENTLY

and you can play "active poster" all day long but that doesn't change that you are indeed a useless annoying lurker whos presence on the site only makes the green bar at the bottom of my browser go slower

feardragon64

Smash Champion
and you can play "active poster" all day long but that doesn't change that you are indeed a useless annoying lurker whos presence on the site only makes the green bar at the bottom of my browser go slower
^

Anyways, take care steel. Honestly I'm done with smash too as I haven't played in almost a month. Most I'll probably do is watch youtube vids of good matches when I'm bored. I stayed with it cause people on these forums were cool but cool people posting less and less. Anyways, good **** ya'll. Get better.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i don't even watch anything i hate when people randomly link me vids to watch lol. its just boring

specially you mikehaze im calling u out ur play style is dumb as **** how the **** do u win.

too good i guess

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Only person who links me to vids is ZMT and Junk. Junk's links I'm fine with cause it's usually something cool. ZMT it's usually the freaking akuma combo video.

****ing akuma combo video. It's worse than a rick roll.

Edit: God dammit freezewish.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i don't even watch anything i hate when people randomly link me vids to watch lol. its just boring

specially you mikehaze im calling u out ur play style is dumb as **** how the **** do u win.

too good i guess
I'm still myself
suicide bars I kill myself
Charging to the
game I build myself
And I don't feel yall but I feel myself

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
if ive tested hitboxes, disjointedness and range head vs head thats theory?

for a while i thought marth beat rob, even while nl was beating me until i went through all of the hitboxes/frames and what not tip for tap

do you know how many people match ups i've lost that marth is supposed to win? ill answer it for you, A LOT, CONSISTENTLY

and rob is mad gay lol

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Mike probably has some baller *** story why he didnt do the interview yet.

"Well you see i got wasted and was ****ing 3 sexy *****es in my car when the car tumbled down the hill I was balancing on (i like to live life on the edge) and it crashed and burned but i saved myself and the 3 sexy *****es just in time and i made it to activegamers 10 minutes before registration with a broken arm then i beat ally, while having sex with the same sexy *****es"

Top Bottom