• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
phi1ny3 is my homeboy.

I personally love the Lance/Red remix.

The introduction is... unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZ2lAGu1rc&feature=related
I was listening to some of his remixes the other day.

They're amazing. I'd have to say this one is my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEu3...42E74BC14&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Sucks that I cant find the Download link. :(
I know, those are so boss, amirite?
I really like his remixes of the RBY/GSC, it retains their feel while giving them a bit of life and revamping them at the same time.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Who cares if they read you spam a few more fairs and your good :) just kidding.
Tiaras are manly don't let anybody tell you DIFFERENT.

Albert.

Smash Master
yes bthrow is trash

but im not kidding, dash attack is really useful in certain situations

i like it in teams / after a throw
I was just thinking that tonight.

Anyway a few hours ago I did the most amazing combo I've ever done. Marth Dittos, He was at 0%, the latter half could have been DI'd out of... BUT: Uair>Utilt>Bair>Utilt>Bair>Dancing Blades.

I have it on replay.

clowsui

Smash Legend

but bthrow is still bad, right?1!?!?!
watching mike i'm starting to believe that bthrow may be better at higher percents but still situational, he used it a lot vs. ally and i was trying to think of why

the difference in angle with dthrow is that dthrow's angle is a bounce so it changes with percentage but bthrow stays the same...at higher percents you don't lose advantage with the lag of bthrow

that's my idea, lol...mike tell us why you used bthrow!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
bthrow is easier to bait a double jump with because it leaves them closer to the the stage and usually not all the way off/on the ledge so they cant just free fall to the ledge or dj to it, the "hurry and get back on the stage" sense should tell them to immediately double jump due to bthrows low hit stun, most likely w/o thinking of b-throw never gets used on them

i'd say it's good for a one time thing if u need to attempt a gimp, thats when i use it

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Marth ***** DK =)

"According to Neo" :p

I POTENTIALLY BELIEVE.
Should be obvious at this point, think about it

What moves of DK's can he actually APPLY and PRESSURE with?

B-air, thats it, and B-air leaves him open as **** vs marths speed and priority

Ftilt is impractical due to lag, his smashes are all laughable and if any of them are hitting you (aside from like a tech chase or some ****) you should probably consider suicide with godspeed

He is WORST at getting back to the ground vs marth than ****ing snake, which is sad

his recovery is ezpz spike mode, and this is from on the stage lol

i don't feel like typing a ****load but really people need to start considering move properties before they call match ups man "LOL DDD'S B-AIR *****, LET'S NEGLECT THE FACT THAT HIS UNDERSIDE IS OPEN, HE HAS NO AERIAL MOBILITY TO APPLY IT AS PRESSURE, HE'S HUGE AS FUHCK, AND MY CHARACTER CAN LITERALLY WALK, JAB, OR FTILT IT. NOT TO MENTION OUTSPEED IT WITH AERIALS OLOLOLXCHJVBKC"

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well guys, my work here is pretty much officially over.

I had a great time playing, learning, and discussing Marth with all of you. However, I don't get enjoyment out of the game anymore and time these days is also a problem. I hope I was able to make a difference in all of you guys's play. I did my best to do so.

If you thought I hated you in any way, you were wrong. If you thought I thought you were annoying, you're probably right. But I still love you all any way.

NEO, Haze, Jun, Pierce, Shaya, etc are the guys you want to turn to now. I'll only be here to moderate stuff and lightly talk in this thread. As always, hit me up on aim whenever cus i have no life and i'm usually there. Good luck~

Freezewish

Smash Ace

I had a great time playing, learning, and discussing Marth with all of you. However, I don't get enjoyment out of the game anymore and time these days is also a problem. I hope I was able to make a difference in all of you guys's play. I did my best to do so.

If you thought I hated you in any way, you were wrong. If you thought I thought you were annoying, you're probably right. But I still love you all any way.

NEO, Haze, Jun, Pierce, Shaya, etc are the guys you want to turn to now. I'll only be here to moderate stuff and lightly talk in this thread. As always, hit me up on aim whenever cus i have no life and i'm usually there. Good luck~
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!

Most def I'll begin to hit you up on AIM again, we'll miss you threads... and bumps to remind us of their importance =]

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

It's been fun. All you really did for me was that video of stage maneuverability, though.

Thanks for that, then.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
stop wasting time trying to beat ICies Xd newb *** ****
neo - known marth, moves metagame forward

ck - garbage marth who i always **** easily and he sucks @ every match up and loses to newb sonics, contributes nothing to metagame

ya, so like i think i win tbh

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
neo - known marth, moves metagame forward

ck - garbage marth who i always **** easily and he sucks @ every match up and loses to newb sonics, contributes nothing to metagame

ya, so like i think i win tbh

Neo = known marth ..... hasnt moved the metagame foward ... only plays in md/va dosent take any risks so his game is limited to what he knows works and when people learn his **** hes done?? ... lmaooo

Ck- an awesome garbage marth dosent loses to noob sonics

friendlies matter am i rite? ahahahah

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Neo = known marth ..... hasnt moved the metagame foward ... only plays in md/va dosent take any risks so his game is limited to what he knows works and when people learn his **** hes done?? ... lmaooo

Ck- an awesome garbage marth dosent loses to noob sonics

friendlies matter am i rite? ahahahah
thats the most ******** rebuttle ive ever seen. my game is limited? when people learn me im done? i take no risks?LMFAOOOOO

I HAVEN'T MOVED MARTHS METAGAME FORWARD? ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

Top Bottom