• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
I started writing about why I lose which I will use to improve... I think it's a good technique for anybody that doesn't really know what to do to write out what they are losing to and think of solutions. There's always something you can improve on.

This can work for serious friendlies even after you come back from a smash fest just write down what went wrong.

Here's what I wrote after Active Gamers:
---

You play with basically just spacing and aren't thinking about overall sequences of what's happening. Your reads are basic compared to top players. Recognize and React. Predict and Punish. Work on knowing all options where they don't know what you're going to do and can only guess. If you get ***** it's a result of bad spacing and/or getting read. You're horrible at getting inside so people that camp **** you.

That's why you do better in teams you're aware and you understand basic spacing but you don't cover options well and you don't use all of your own options well.

Falco/Olimar/Pikachu/MK probably require a secondary.

You also stopped caring a little bit when you play, although on the plus side you don't get mad anymore and you're never nervous in last hit situations. There's that balance you need to hit where you still care a lot about what's happening but you're not letting your emotions affect your play.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I only pick pink on any character when I feel like doing ******** crap to an opponent.

I've been struck by the wifi tactic syndrome, Junk and Kadaj will be my remedy (no homo-ish). I think once I get past the little gimmicks, he'll [Junk] see I'm better =]

ADUMMMMM, go to DAPHNE 1 niggz!!!!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
It's depressing playing NEO :(

runs away too much

K so daphne is going to be amazing. rukk who u teamn with for that
is this a joke?

regular neo attacks, then loses the first match as he charges into minty attacking air

the neo you played is depressing because you got camped because alllllllllllll you do is camp

don't post that i run away too much when i never play like that w/ marth or sheik

C.box

Smash Journeyman
is this a joke?

regular neo attacks, then loses the first match as he charges into minty attacking air

the neo you played is depressing because you got camped because alllllllllllll you do is camp

don't post that i run away too much when i never play like that w/ marth or sheik
I thought all I did was camp.

"shrug".

Top Bottom