I watched so much One Piece over the past few days so I'll post my summarized thoughts below:
- The Sabaody Island arc was great but at the same time it was really hard to watch because of all of the human trafficking stuff.
- I already knew of the Celestial Dragon punch scene before watching the show but it was still the most satisfying thing ever.
- How the heck are they ever gonna beat someone like Kizaru? His fruit power is just way too broken.
- Even though the Strawhats obviously weren't dead after what Kuma did, I still teared up at the scene of Luffy grieving.
- I last left off at Impel Down right before they're about to fight the Warden with poison powers. I'm really loving the relationship between Luffy and the older villains.