• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

gm jack

Smash Lord
While Zelda actually has a any % to death on everyone, the Zelda's are far more interested at looking at the pretty colours. Sums the board up pretty well.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Spazz
Northeast, Central NY (we're trying to get some tournaments to start in Syracuse)
Casual, but like I said if some tournaments around me started to show up...
I usually use the melee costume cus both Zelda AND Shiek look good in them =)
Yes I use Shiek, but only if Zelda isn't working out in the match and I also main Pit and ZSS, and I second Yoshi and Mario

I can't believe I didn't see this I'm on the Zelda boards all the time XD. What's up ppl =)
This is from page 66 of this thread lol.

Except now I use green Zelda, and I dont main ZSS or Second Mario. And I use Shiek more than I used to. So:

Spazz
Central NY,
Casual, but there is a confirmed date for a tournament spot now in Syracuse I will be going to
Green Zelda, Melee Shiek
Yes I use Shiek
I second Pit

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
The Zelda Research Foundation needs more funding for hidden moves. So far they've only found useless small moves that require the reflexes of a god. :x

Please support the Zelda Research Foundation so we may one day find a move that actually furthers the Zelda metagame.

This message was brought to you by Imagination Inc. "Making everything from Oprah to Zelda just a lil more magical."

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thankyou Zeldaspazz :) I'll put that up in the OP in the morning unless bobby sees this in time (its late here)

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yes, please. I love books. I could talk about books all day, I'm sure.

At the moment, I'm reading The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, and goodness gracious, it may be one of the most vivid novels I've ever read. With the exception of Chuck Palahniuk, maybe.

:)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm just letting y'all know that I'm claiming Kataefi as mine. I have my family/harem/*****es/etc. in the Pika community, so I think it's about time I expand my empire to here.

In another 24 hours, I'm claiming my next person, so if you wanna get somebody, you better claim them quick before I do. :colorful:

Hint: My next conquest's username starts with an S.

@lythium: Wish I could help! I haven't read a good book in a while.... I used to read all the time. Everyone's already mentioned the books I would recommend, though. Goodreads is a good place to find book recs.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Hmm, that's a very interesting site. Thanks Kaylo, I'm checkin it out now lol.

It seems to be a pretty good way to organize your books, but I wish it had a better way of suggesting new ones to you. Like it could have a section somewhere saying "Based on your selection of books, we recommend this to you" Or maybe it does and I just haven't found it yet, lol

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thankyou dearest kaylo for claiming me - I shall now swiftly take over your empire mwahahahaa! :estatic: Are you in hawaii yet?? If not... screw it and come to england!

As a side note, me and kaylo are actually digital clones from the future and are out to assimilate all you fleshbags into our pikazelda wonderland. Be warned... our arrival will look something like this
_
Lythiam have you read any of george orwell's stuff?? Most recent book I've read is a thousand splendid suns which is the sequel to the kite runner. It's pretty good!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Thanks, SH. I've seen the movie, but I've never found a copy of the book. I might have to order it online or something. It's supposed to be really good.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Wow, what happened to this thread?

I'm just letting y'all know that I'm claiming Kataefi as mine. I have my family/harem/*****es/etc. in the Pika community, so I think it's about time I expand my empire to here.

In another 24 hours, I'm claiming my next person, so if you wanna get somebody, you better claim them quick before I do. :colorful:
And so it begins...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yes, please. I love books. I could talk about books all day, I'm sure.

At the moment, I'm reading The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, and goodness gracious, it may be one of the most vivid novels I've ever read. With the exception of Chuck Palahniuk, maybe.

:)
I thought about all y'all whilst I was in a barnes and noble yesterday.

Anyone read Every Demon Has Its Day. It looked interesting and had a cute dog on the cover. I considered picking it up due to aformentioned cute dog, but I had no scouting repor out on it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm, that's a very interesting site. Thanks Kaylo, I'm checkin it out now lol.

It seems to be a pretty good way to organize your books, but I wish it had a better way of suggesting new ones to you. Like it could have a section somewhere saying "Based on your selection of books, we recommend this to you" Or maybe it does and I just haven't found it yet, lol
I don't think it does. :( That'd be a nice feature, though.... I honestly didn't even think of that until you mentioned it.

Thankyou dearest kaylo for claiming me - I shall now swiftly take over your empire mwahahahaa! :estatic: Are you in hawaii yet?? If not... screw it and come to england!

As a side note, me and kaylo are actually digital clones from the future and are out to assimilate all you fleshbags into our pikazelda wonderland. Be warned... our arrival will look something like this
Lol @vid! No, I'm not in Hawaii yet.... uhh, long story about that one. But I might be convinced to fly to England with the right incentives. :lick:

Semi-related: There's another YouTube vid I really want to post here, but it has cursing, so I can't. >< Darn SWF rules!

O_O

*runs*
:evil: If it's destined to be your time, you can't run from this!

Battle Royale. ^_^
I absolutely love that movie. It's hilarious, lol.

And so it begins...
Don't pretend you don't love us. Besides, you start with S.... you better watch yourself. :mad:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

oh noes! i claim SoR lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Hint: My next conquest's username starts with an S.
S.....

lol

Half the people here start with S
xD

*Goes into fetal position*

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
WTH?!? You guys gonna let KLO own your souls?

Wow, I leave for like what seems like forever and a year and all of a sudden I come back to KLO driving the Zelda's to slavery.

Btw, nice to see everyone doing well, and nice to see some new faces.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WTH?!? You guys gonna let KLO own your souls?

Wow, I leave for like what seems like forever and a year and all of a sudden I come back to KLO driving the Zelda's to slavery.

Btw, nice to see everyone doing well, and nice to see some new faces.
What the?! AW HELL NAW! I'm not gonna let you come in here and ruin my take-over. :mad:

But seriously, welcome back, GreyFox. ;) Long time no see.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Lol @vid! No, I'm not in Hawaii yet.... uhh, long story about that one. But I might be convinced to fly to England with the right incentives. :lick:
On a related note, you really need to let one of us know when you're coming. There's no guarantee that someone will be able to pick you up right away if you let us know last minute when you're arriving.

Don't pretend you don't love us. Besides, you start with S.... you better watch yourself. :mad:
Technically, I start with "s", so I feel slightly safer than those that start with "S". Besides if I may quote you again...

:evil: If it's destined to be your time, you can't run from this!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm.... I do as well.

*bets it will be Hedgedawg
Nah, she won't want him because I claim him for my own.
Actually, I'll also take Kaylo.

You both belong to me now.

gg

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
What the?! AW HELL NAW! I'm not gonna let you come in here and ruin my take-over. :mad:

But seriously, welcome back, GreyFox. ;) Long time no see.
Ruin? Oh please. I don't wanna take over. Too much trouble.
Destroying everything and becoming the ONLY Zelda is enough for me.

It's all good KLO. I see that your now an official Zelda now. :p Good for you.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
What the ****?? What kinda name is that for a thread lol
Embrace it. It's an ingenous equation:

Oprah = Awesome
Books = Awesome
Sparkles = Awesome (I know, I just did that for Hedge cus he likes Sparkles :laugh:)

Oprah + Books + Sparkles = An awesome Zelda social thread that is now being taken over by KayLo!

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Aww more people for banning him right now. Thanks Kaylo I wouldnt have found this otherwise.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I was about to post that... but KayLo! beat me to it.

I know peeps in the SBR and their votes are done. This could very well be the deciding factor so vote wisely!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This can come across as a very tactical decision! In terms of Zelda... if MK were to be banned, this could potentially give rise to more GWs and Olimars... which would be worse than MK... then again... if Dedede, ICs and others like Pika or whoever climb up, then that gives Zelda a slightly improved chance. It's all very tactical.... I don't know what to make of it.

I think Sheik/Zelda would become an extremely good character though if MK were to be banned. Decisions, decisions..... what would oprah do?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think it'll affect Zelda alone all that much, tbh.... even if she is helped or hurt by this, she's still not tournament viable, but Zelda/Sheik gets a bit of a boost. *shrug*

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
What I'm saying is banning Mk could potentially make things even harder for her lol! If it does turn out positively, who knows what will happen. I think Peach would rise dramatically as well because she already soft counters some of the top tiers and goes even with pretty much every character in the game, even countering some of the wildcards like ICs and Olimar and pretty much outclassing Wario, Diddy and going pretty much even with Snake and Dedede.

Top Bottom