• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Questions & Answers

cba

Smash Master
Ugh... it's just once you kick and is close to the edge you slide off it becuase you some how continue to move very little on the ground and the rest of the animation is canceled, spacing is required to do this appearantly.

I just want to know what can I use it for.
I know what you mean.

I think its hard to find any GREAT uses for it.
I use it in BF.... but dont do anything GREAT out of it.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Take note, though, only the first pummel enters the stale move queue, so unless you just feel like racking up damage, only go for one pummel.
Wow, didnt know that:(...

Well than I guess we gotta remember to try not to use bair until it's in kill range. This meaning don't waste your bair on dsmash at under at least 100%. go for a uair or grab (at real early %) instead. If your style is based on spamming bairs for pressure, then I guess you should try side b for kills during dsmash.

From what it seems, ZSS' only REAL reliable kill moves, or moves that kill the most often, are either bair, side b, or uair (when not decayed). based on your style, you have to try to save the move you need to kill with as often as you can so when it's need and used it will get the job done.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I can't really picture this flip cancel in my head. Is there a vid of it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tA5Mb15xtM#t=0m48s

I've had a vision for a while to do a short vid of ZSS doing things that don't get much publicity that she can do. Like tether canceling, edge canceled Flip Jump, wall jump bairs as alternatives to get-up... she has the potential to be really flashy, even if her flashy stuff isn't always useful.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404

I've had a vision for a while to do a short vid of ZSS doing things that don't get much publicity that she can do. Like tether canceling, edge canceled Flip Jump, wall jump bairs as alternatives to get-up... she has the potential to be really flashy, even if her flashy stuff isn't always useful.
Dude I did this thing today where I did an Up-B and then d-smashed my opponent and I was able to keep doing it. You should put that in the vid.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman

No, we must not let the outsiders know of our secrets. Not yet...

sasook

Smash Champion
Ooohhh I remember that video from a while back. So that's what it's called. I could never perform it lol, I tried for a while. But does it really have no uses as you guys said?

cba

Smash Master
Dude I did this thing today where I did an Up-B and then d-smashed my opponent and I was able to keep doing it. You should put that in the vid.
totally.

I heard its and infinite and you can get over 9000!

you imagine that?

olololo!!11!!!!1!!one!

cba

Smash Master
Really?

Thanks, Youre the 1st to say something about it.

theres one i like that this mod has "I wont :026: a Love song"

Popertop

Smash Champion
not like we need to, unless you find a way to consistently get grabs on us. (safely :0)

I'm just bull****ting.

I've never played a good ZSS before.

sasook

Smash Champion
I remember hearing that yes, the Wario boards have indeed found a way to get out of the grab infinite. I don't remember whether it was Snakeee or speculosity who said it though, I think it was one of them.

Chali

Smash Cadet
Here's a question:
Does everyone else feel as guilty as I do when I get a Fox in a D-smash chain?
I feel like I'm cheating.
Yeah I kind of do, but then I think about King DDD's and Falco's and that kind of settles my nerves a bit but the shame still hangs over my head. :urg:

Top Bottom