• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 5-28 - 5-29 RESULTS - 83 entrants! Azen/Chillin/Chu/Hbox/Axe/M2K/Jman/Hax/Kage

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LMAO damn right

Hax was really sick day 2 I john for him cause I know he is better than that....either way he will **** at genesis.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
LMAO damn right

Hax was really sick day 2 I john for him cause I know he is better than that....either way he will **** at genesis.
real professional TOing IMO. ***** lost to Chu and Tope and you gotta john for him. ****'s weak, that's all I'm saying.

like, don't get me wrong, you can want a player to feel better or be surprised by his results being low or something, but it really has no place up next to his name in the results.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well i removed it but I think he could of done better...he is a good kid and i'll always support him. Good stuff to the people who came to this event.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: Deathknight: That third game when you went jiggs was the gayiest match I ever had in my days of melee. Once I saw you set the timer I know you was gonna try and time me out with Jiggs. But damm dude. 2 can play that game. You keep with them back airs and I just get chip damage and just not approach you. So I had to actually time you out. That was not even fun. Least I know I can be a ptatient player.
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry I put you through that lol. Should've just taken you to Stadium and kept Falco or maybe switched it up to Fox. Oh well, you're Peach is mad good. I was really suprised when you took me to FOD but you're mad good there. GGs man. And Slox, stfu.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh btw Alex Strife, Bubz is a Falco main. So you can put Falco next to his name on the results list lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LMAO damn right

Ya.. of course, but everyone can have bad days, you never know when it will hit you.

We should all start getting 1 john listed next to our name next to the character. That way when I get 1st with explosive diahrrea everyone will be impressed

:phone:
Wow! LOLL.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
shoutouts:
Prog: for making me want to continue to try and be a uploader even though i mess up(this is my 3rd time attempting to record tourneys)
Alex: Great tourney nice venue good all around job
Mafia: Glad we patched things up we need to play as soon as possible nice set i got u next time
Teczero: for being hella gay and u r defnitely not overrated u r 2 good
Oorah: Mad chill and dont worry my fox wont run 4eva training him to be aggressive as hell i like that playstyle more
Jman:Chill out man u got this i want to play u more i feel like u bring out the best i got
Eggm: Im catching up SLOWLY but surely
Niko: i was smashed out and nervous as hell but yea i think i wud had lost on a good day anyways lol keep getting better man
Kage: u made this event so fun it was nice to finally chill with the warrior and his warrior pankcakes
alu: ***** ihop will never happen again tryna get dudes pancake spat in lol naw we doin it again
codi: u still mad beast i definitely keeping a eye on u
axe:i almost beat that pika in a money match im gettin my dollar back son
sneaks: DONT QUIT u got this i feel like ur gonna break thru soon
d1: 1 of the 4 black fox mains great commentary and ihop with u shud be a tv show
crismas: u love saying nigg@ lol
smellycat: im no longer sleeping on u. dam near stole my 3rd seed
special ed: thx for the help much appreciated

Vist

Smash Champion
lazy shout-outs:

Alex Strife - thanks for hosting man, it was an awesome tournament.

1: Hbox - Congrats on the 1st place. GGs in singles / teams also
2: M2K - Meant to get some singles friendlies in with you
3: Axe - Didn't get to play =(
5: Chillin - Good **** you almost had top 4
7: Tope - Good stuff in teams
7: ChuDat - sucks we didn't do better in teams. Both of us not being warmed up and ur controller issue didnt help XD.
9: Tec0 - GGs in singles. sad face @ sheik lol
9: JesiahTEG - Good friendly matches man. Your marth is too legit.
13: Vist - get *****
13: Abate - Good stuff in our friendlies, nice to see someone else playing some luigi!
17: Gmoney - Good matches man, I think you were sandbagging me though =(
17: Niko - Didn't get to play
17: Cyrain - GGs in teams
17: Sneak - GGs, nice falco
25: Nando - GGs man, we'll have to play again man your falcon is sick! I got lucky in our set =(
25: Mr. F - GGs in teams
25: D.Pch - nice friendlies
25: Winston - We'll have to team some other time hopefully
33: Wenbo - dat FALCO
33: Bubz - intense set in pools!
33: Oorah - Didn't get to play =(
33: Palpi - GGs in teams
33: DJN - GGs in teams
33: Spam_Arrows - glad to see we both made it man
33: QERB - nice G&W
Bones - ties in pools are lame
Chain-ace - nice friendlies, too bad you couldn't make it day 2.
Jcaesar/Thunderhorse - Good stuff in P:M! It's pretty awesome these days.
Cmart - lol man we still haven't played in ages.

GGs to everyone else I may have played and nice seeing everyone. Sorry if I forgot anyone...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll **** everyone.

Sooner or later ;)

LMAO at Chillin's post though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And being sick doesn't affect your gameplay THAT much.

I got 4th at Apex 1 where i was coughing my lungs out throughout the day.

You got this next time tho *****.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had such a great time :) I want to thank everyone who came to the event! This Zenith may not have been in NYC where it once originated but it certainly felt like an old school tourny with so many old school players! Everything was fantastic, I love Melee and our community so much. I can't wait to make another one of these! :D

Johnathan - TRUE THAT lolol you're such a dork. <3
Prog - Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for running the stream, I know it wasn't easy to work with given the internet situation but you did such a great job commentating and managing everything. Your support is awesome <3
D1 - DA BEST! I appreciate that you're always driving us everywhere and you helping out the tourny made it that much better. Thanks for everything!
T Webb - Thank you so much for helping out as well :) much appreciated! And liek, your a chill guy too. Let's play some more friendlies at the next No Johns, or if you're ever at Haley's again (since we didn't play all that much).
G - DIP! Your commentary is hilarious as always.
Haley - Stop losing :mad: Our teams set was kinda cool though, I was super focused so I'm glad you didn't eff it up by making me laugh or some ish. >_> <3
Nando - Hatsssssssssssssssssss lol I gotta upload that epic pic.
MD/VA - Thanks for being awesome while staying in hotel room.
Hbox/Axe/Mango/Kage - Thanks for traveling so far to make it here in lil' crappy NJ haha. I'm glad you guys made it out here, it made everything awesome.
Xivk/Paul/Jokaru/DOESN'T MATTER YOU DON'T READ THE BOARDS - Thanks for helping out :) stop using Roy. :D
JCaesar - Thanks for bringing Project M along :) and good team matches!

TO EVERYONE WHO BROUGHT TVS - ILU<3 Seriously, there was SOOO many set-ups :D

I'm awful at shoutouts D;

Max?

Smash Champion
****'s in my sig for weeks, then tec0 copy pastes it and suddenly everyone's flipping ****. yall *****s gay.
Because your sig/avatar is so immaculate that we all absorb it as one entity. When its alone it becomes so much more special.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry I put you through that lol. Should've just taken you to Stadium and kept Falco or maybe switched it up to Fox. Oh well, you're Peach is mad good. I was really suprised when you took me to FOD but you're mad good there. GGs man. And Slox, stfu.
Thanks. But where are you surpised that I took you to FoD. Doest Peach get at spae animals on FoD?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
There should ba crew battle of the OLD(Azen Chillin M2K etc) vs Newer(Hbox Mango PP etc) crew at like COT5 or something

Ish would be EPIC!!!

GOod 2 see old favs are still doin it big!!!

Top Bottom