• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 5-28 - 5-29 RESULTS - 83 entrants! Azen/Chillin/Chu/Hbox/Axe/M2K/Jman/Hax/Kage

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys give people time to upload. It was a LOT of content that was uploaded.

Also Chain-Ace could you or T-webb make the videos thread a few ppl need to put stuff up.

Jceasar recorded chu vs kage btw.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ok im making crew vids right now it takes about 20 to 30 mins to write the file and another 25 mins to upload a vid so its dam near a hour a vid. i need time to sync as well lol. plus im going out soon on my 1 of 3 days off in the year sooooooo yall gonna wait lol. im half way thru crews

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL we all know who the drunken smash masters are. myself trikrome, ACE, and Lozr were pounding beers like champs at pound 5 while mango was choking on his 2nd shot.

not to mention the ridiculous amount of vaping i do with aziz at nationals......***** is ridiculous
**** yeah there needs to be a sequel to that haha

:phone:

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: Hbox ($450.80)
2: M2K ($220.80)
3: Axe ($110.40)
4: Jman ($55.20)
5: Chillin ($27.60)
5: Kage ($27.60)
7: Tope ($13.80)
7: ChuDat ($13.80)

new names?? where??
LMFAO ... i was about to post the same thing ! definitely 0 new names .. if anything he shoulda said ... "Damn the vets still got it!" ... shout outs to groom md/va for reviving their scene ... its making our scene want to practice again so thanks

ok im making crew vids right now it takes about 20 to 30 mins to write the file and another 25 mins to upload a vid so its dam near a hour a vid. i need time to sync as well lol. plus im going out soon on my 1 of 3 days off in the year sooooooo yall gonna wait lol. im half way thru crews
LMFAO ... get twebb ...

o before a forget ... shoutouts to weed for making jman thinking any fox and shine m2k while he's sheik on the ledge >______>

PK Webb

Smash Champion
alu ***** u no i got a life lmao.....yo record that sentinel dance i want that as my gif sig

Niko45

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Max - All I have to say is SWAG. You were ****** everyone.

Tommy - Good **** driving and ******. Winning Swag Sheen.

Dbloc - good **** ****** chu dat that one stock. I stopped paying attention after that.

M2K - awesome to get a set with you even if you take forever to do pools -_-

Teczero - damn dude you were ****** me. :( GGs. You're so good and honestly capable of more than 9th. I feel like you may be on the verge of ascending like Vanz last summer.

Hax - Sucks you weren't feeling well. I wanted to see you take this whole thing. Genesis son, you got this. GGs as well, always fun to play you.

Kage - tight *** set! Even if it was only for a dollar, I'm glad I got to play you lol. Your Ganon is too legit.

HBK - great seeing you bro, glad we got some games in as well.

Jesiah - Mad props my dude. You were looking crazy impressive and we def need to play next time lol. Cyrain and Abate are no joke, those are serious wins. And you stuck out Marth! Good ****.

Abate - We only played a bit but I need to make a point of playing you more. Your luigi is sick nasty. WHO SECONDARIES LUIGI!?

GSO - Homie, good to see you after so long. You're still crazy legit. Glad we got some games in.

Winston - Cool talking to you as always and nice playing you. Your fox is really getting there keep at it.

Velocity - really nice doc man, you scared me for a sec.

D1 and Prog - Bringing the hype, getting my back as usual. My dudes!

Trey - Good stuff at this tournament. I think you were off in our pools set.

Mafia - I know you tight. SWAG

Cactuar - We didn't play. Next time bro.

MD/VA - looking mad impressive in general

New England - looking pretty free

Top 3 - Ya'll already know you ****. Wish I played you guys but oh well.

Alex + Crismas - such good ****. This tournament was truly IMMACULATE. You guys are the best, thanks so much.

Based God - Thank you for basing this tourney and ****ing my *****. So, so immaculate.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Citizen Snips - CITIZEN SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS!!!!

Special Ed - If you play everyday like last thursday, you will instill fear in the hearts of millions. lets play a lot this summer

No Cash - kurt, we did alright in doubles, we just need to understand synergy and our character roles better. good stuff, you have all the tools, play more nerd. (optimize your tech chasing!)

Jesiah - your marth is so fun to watch, still an awesome guy and I hope to see you keep placing higher and higher!

Axe - You are such a nice guy and so ****ing amazing with pikachu and falco! Thanks for sandbagging me on livestream in friendlies so people thought I was doing pretty well <3

Kage - finally met you, and you are an awesome person. I truly felt the heart of the warrior inside me during my bracket matches. Hopefully one day I will defeat you. ONE DAY!!!!!

G$ - I was so scared when I heard Alex call Palpi vs Gmoney because you played marth. When I saw you pick falco, it was not really a sigh of relief, but falco is my best match up. You really demoralized me in game 2. Good stuff, I need to improve. Sorry about the pause again, I get into my SDI :) Thanks for telling me I shoud've stayed fox, I need to keep up my confidence.

T. Webb - awesome games man, even though we went back and forth killing eachother you outplayed me and were always one step ahead. I need more experience to get on your level, great job at 17th man!

ILM - your marth is scary...If I didn't get marth practice from no cash and metal reeper, you probably would've beat me. It sucks we played so many friendlies then ended in the same pool, but it happens I suppose. dat upsmash

Mew2king - derp

Abate - you are pretty sick with luigi and falco man. I had no idea it was you when me and you were playing axe on the livestream. I am going to show my friend the luigi tricks I learned from you.

Cyrain - you lost your biggest fan.

Dark Oblivion - I didn't want to take your money with a character I didn't use :)

Metal Reeper - thanks for all the support and practice. you are sick with marth and I need practice in that match up! playing all summer!

Nando - fun matches in pools! I found out Falcon is one of my best match ups after game 2 of our set. you were really solid on kongo jungle though, good ****. Your game 2 comeback/combo was unreal!

Crimson Blur - I might like FD > Yoshis as Fox vs Marth...I guess it depends how gay I play. :) good marth man, hopefully we can play some friendlies next time.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Dammm that salt!!!! Random Marth, rofl.
I was salty as **** about it lol. My falco played really well outside of tourney (you got to witness it =D), but it looked like the jankiest *** in tournament. Super choke. =/ Pretty disappointed in myself. Jesiah is definitely legit though. No hate.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Tope lost to scar at herb 1. He was ****** him with jab resets/tech chases for the first few stocks, I recall chillin and chu saying "this is over" and going outside lol, then yay was talking mad **** to tope and told scar to start SDI'ing the jab resets and the momentum eventually got reversed. Tope pretty much ***** that matchup though, almost like m2k.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Alex and Crismas - Thanks so much for everything this was a lot of fun
Chain-Ace - Thanks for the help with the recording setup. I only ended up recording some doubles but it's good to know my setup works properly youtube and all.
Prog - Amazing work getting us lost, unlost, and to a shady motel room.
GSO, Smashjin & Codi - hopefully I'll see you guys soon I gotta make a trip to long island

r00r - it was great playing with you we should do team Arnold Palmer in doubles someday just for the **** of it
33: GSO If Niko and OTG ever had a gay love child, it would look exactly like you. I must have mistook you for both of them a million times.
LOOOOL

OTG - So sad you weren't at day 2 but it was good to get some games. I definitely have to visit NY sometime
Hbox - congrats on the win dude and I'm glad I got to play you that much
Tec0 - I want to meet this drunk side of you I keep reading about
Niko - weird after seeing you so much I think we've only played twice haha we gotta change that
Eggm - scary tech skill, always nice to play you
JesiahTEG - solid marth, I'm a little bitter because I wanted to play kage hahah but great job
Mafia & MattDotZeb - Very GGs we gotta play more
T-Webb & Oorah - Didn't get to play any singles with you. next time
ILM - Sorry we couldn't play before we ran out of time
Bubz - that set was really tight I wish it was recorded

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Hbox - cute taco bell runs, good win
Eggm - We gotta get another one of those dollar MMs again.
Abate - A BAY BAY, when again did you start getting better than me? ****IN GENESIS 2 WE RUN A TRAIN ON THAT ****.
Niko - I wish I was in NY this summer so we could play some more. TFS too good.
T-Webb - Nice doubles matches early in the day, good work.
HBK - ****, you're too good.
r00r - LOL @ gay babies.
Sneak - Nice doubles matches early in the day
Prog - Progert, you are the best. Period. ****.
Winston - Fox ditto MM was tight, you learning that matchup.
Bubz - Joey, what happened in bracket dude? Cool friendlies.
GSO - This kid clearly has ****ing family johns all sunday. Probably would've lost to HBK and dropped to losers anyway though.
OTG - ****ING SWAG! Next year I might try coming to your smashfests, I'll have some free time! Tight matches.
Codi - Thanks for the rides. Dan better not have stolen 5$ from me.
Lefty - Good shiek, ggs all night and day.
Smashjin - Next time get out of bracket, stop thinking so much and getting yourself down. Falcon sucks lol.

Alex and Crismas - Great tournament, was a ton of fun!

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Cannot WAIT to see Axe v M2k. Also mad crazy to see Pikachu+Gannondorf do so well as a team comp with all those super aggro comps at the top with them.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
I met so many awesome people at this and it was overwhelmingly epic.

(if you can't put the face to the name, I was the tall kid in glasses shouting a lot and hyping everything and generally seen around JesiahTEG)

I got to chill with Kage, Jman, Hax, HBox, and Axe. Problem is I can't find some of them on facebook lol, but hit me up =P

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
looooool this tournament
I had a great time, if anyone's mad about my placing i completely understand, unless it's brookman, because that ***** just hates on everything
I did get the easiest bracket in the room. I hardly think I squandered it, seeing as I only lost two very difficult sets and played very well in both. I was playing very well this weekend, and if it wasn't well enough for kage or azen, so be it. (but damn, I really wish it was.)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
looooool this tournament
I had a great time, if anyone's mad about my placing i completely understand, unless it's brookman, because that ***** just hates on everything
I did get the easiest bracket in the room. I hardly think I squandered it, seeing as I only lost two very difficult sets and played very well in both. I was playing very well this weekend, and if it wasn't well enough for kage or azen, so be it. (but damn, I really wish it was.)
Man I should of had your bracket. I just got back into melee. I could have used a warm up.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, though I got **** on. Funny times with the New England lot Mattdotzeb, Mafia, Diesel, Strawhats, Slox.

Shoutouts to my Main Man Kirb, and Jersey for being so awesome to drive around in.

Kinda want to go to Genesis.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Brookman, if you're insinuating you have any knoweldge of that set, my ability to play that matchup, or my skill level, you should probably stop assuming things: Like they say, to assume makes an *** of you. :3

Darkpeach, I don't think anyone would've minded having my bracket, lol. Once again, I don't feel good about this tournament because of my placing, but because I feel like i played really well. :p

Sabs801

Smash Rookie
SpecialEd here.

Shoutouts:

Alex Strife - Thank you for the great event. I'll be sure to come out to the next Zenith.

Local Crew:
Palpi - Dude, taking games off Nando and G$? ****.
Snip - Sick friendlies, we should def play more over the summer. I'm sure we'd all get better from it.
No $ - Adding to that broken shield count. *Like* We should play more too.
Metal Reaper - :D. Nice seeing you again, and we really need to play more often. I could really learn some things from our local PA crew.

Temple Smash:
Where you at? :/

Stream/Recording/Commentating
Prog - Wynton, You da best. Thank you so much for opening this inner world of smash to me. I had a really great time behind the scenes, I'd like to do it a lot more.
D1/SpamArrows/Mafia - It was great to meet you guys and a pleasure to commentate alongside you all. We should do it again at future events!

Players:
M2K: Thanks for the almost JV5. It was real.
Kage/Axe: You guys are so nice and I'm happy you teamed up for Doubles :D
ONEG: Thanks for all the friendlies we had. We should play some more at future tourneys :)
Sol: It was fun playing you. You were really good, and I want to play you again in the future.

Thanks for an awesome weekend! :D

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I met so many awesome people at this and it was overwhelmingly epic.

(if you can't put the face to the name, I was the tall kid in glasses shouting a lot and hyping everything and generally seen around JesiahTEG)

I got to chill with Kage, Jman, Hax, HBox, and Axe. Problem is I can't find some of them on facebook lol, but hit me up =P
<3 this man, he's awesome.

strawhats

Smash Master
such a great tournament...thanks to Alex Strife, Crismas, and everyone that helped with commentary...even the people selling hot dogs, pizza, sodas, and water in the venue.

I'll leave the rest of my shoutouts later. :)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Tope lost to scar at herb 1. He was ****** him with jab resets/tech chases for the first few stocks, I recall chillin and chu saying "this is over" and going outside lol, then yay was talking mad **** to tope and told scar to start SDI'ing the jab resets and the momentum eventually got reversed. Tope pretty much ***** that matchup though, almost like m2k.

He was bad vs Falcon before Pound 4. Darkrain beat him all the time and Hax and Scar beat him too. Since P4 though he hasn't lost to Falcon.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
looooool this tournament
Irish, you're legit as hell. You played really well. Good **** on getting 13 at a national <3

chillindude829

Smash Master
We should all start getting 1 john listed next to our name next to the character. That way when I get 1st with explosive diahrrea everyone will be impressed

Top Bottom