• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 5-28 - 5-29 RESULTS - 83 entrants! Azen/Chillin/Chu/Hbox/Axe/M2K/Jman/Hax/Kage

chillindude829

Smash Master
we'd win by 10 stock

:)
Well let's see, azen chu and I hadn't played this game seriously for years until a month or two ago... all of a sudden we're all in the top 10.

Trust that if we continue to give a **** about this game, we'll be the dominant force in melee once again. Those 6 years of h2yl being the best crew around and VA being byfar the best melee state didn't come from nowhere.

:phone:

Veetaak

Smash Lord
well let's see, azen chu and i hadn't played this game seriously for years until a month or two ago... All of a sudden we're all in the top 10.

Trust that if we continue to give a **** about this game, we'll be the dominant force in melee once again. Those 6 years of h2yl being the best crew around and va being byfar the best melee state didn't come from nowhere.

crew hype!?!?!

huMps

Smash Ace
Well let's see, azen chu and I hadn't played this game seriously for years until a month or two ago... all of a sudden we're all in the top 10.

Trust that if we continue to give a **** about this game, we'll be the dominant force in melee once again. Those 6 years of h2yl being the best crew around and VA being byfar the best melee state didn't come from nowhere.

Start giving a **** and back it up my man. I'd be pulling for you. Good **** with 5th btw.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Mwahahahahaha

Everything is going according 2 plan!!!

:troll:

:sonic:

I might not be able to travel like I want to but watching guys all play is the next best thing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's always pretty funny to see as soon as a top player loses then there's always going to be something that need to be said about them. *sigh*

Bones0

Smash Legend
It doesn't matter how good new school is. If there's one thing I've learned about old school, it's that they actually have good strategies when playing crews.

Like, honestly, who made the decision to send in Axe with Tope still left on the other side? As soon as I heard that shiz I see Cyrain next to me shaking his head in lulz. If there were an emoticon for "WTF were you thinking?", I'd use it here.

D1

Banned via Administration
Just finally logged onto smashboards after sooooo looong. Thanks alot for the shoutouts everyone, I was hella drained from helping Strife and Crimas w/ this but it was really fun and I hope everyone had a great time <3.

Top Bottom