• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 5-28 - 5-29 RESULTS - 83 entrants! Azen/Chillin/Chu/Hbox/Axe/M2K/Jman/Hax/Kage

Linguini

Smash Master
LOL we all know who the drunken smash masters are. myself trikrome, ACE, and Lozr were pounding beers like champs at pound 5 while mango was choking on his 2nd shot.

not to mention the ridiculous amount of vaping i do with aziz at nationals......***** is ridiculous

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Fun tourny. Glad I decided to play melee again. I not think I make it out of pools and place this high for someone who has not played melee in so long. Just gotta remember how to do match ups now and I think I be good to go. Shout outs later, So tired and drained of energy from the weekend. Think I might quit brawl for good and just stick to melee.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL we all know who the drunken smash masters are. myself trikrome, ACE, and Lozr were pounding beers like champs at pound 5 while mango was choking on his 2nd shot.

not to mention the ridiculous amount of vaping i do with aziz at nationals......***** is ridiculous
That Darth Vapor <3.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
How did I forget
Shoutout to Alex Strife for providing housing and hosting an awesome tournament, thanks for everything

Also shoutouts to everyone in the hotel room for being cool, prog for putting a Tshirt on my shoulder the minute I got there, MDVA for being a-may-zah, and everyone I played in friendlies

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Where was PC at this? This was like in his backyard. If his backyard was infested by spray tans and mob wives.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Eggm you got this next time. The placing def doesn't show how good u really are =D

And good **** to abate! I heard he only went to like 5 tourneys and gets like 13th here? Damn! O_o

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good **** to all these people

Alex Strife - Fun tourney XD
G$ - Free $
Tec0 - Literally gives me the set
Hbox - Gives me the business
VA - We coulda taken any other crew with our 5
Cyrain - Gay love
Hax - Feel better
Axe - Sick nasty nonsense

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Despite the fact that my falco got assrammed by random marth and I got 17th, this tournament was a good indicator that VA is finally making a comeback. Yeeeeeee good **** to H2YL and Tope for ******.
**** was mad fun. <3 Alex Strife. Real shoutouts later...?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Despite the fact that my falco got assrammed by random marth and I got 17th, this tournament was a good indicator that VA is finally making a comeback. Yeeeeeee good **** to H2YL and Tope for ******.
**** was mad fun. <3 Alex Strife. Real shoutouts later...?
Dammm that salt!!!! Random Marth, rofl.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
looking forward to winning genesis 2 teams with you kage :)

also 9th azen? good stuff getting back into it and playing marvel vs capcom 3 :p you gotta join us for mvc3 at the hotel/venue during gen 2

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lolll Kage you're somehow always there posting right after someone disses me online. And Bobby lol @ you having my back. Thanks man, FF7 for life.

But nah Cyrain, awesome matches man and good talks afterwards. It's good to finally be able to meet and chill with such a high level player who I've seen ****** all the time since I first started playing.

Sorry I couldn't stay and play longer, but if you were serious about needing Marth practice, seek out Niko. He's near NYC and better than me and he'll give you really good practice. But he's kind of a "random" at this point so it's up to you man.

Chillin- You rocked me hard dude. I really underestimated you which is so dumb considering I knew how good you were. You're really, really good at the Marth matchup and just chased me down and abused my bad DD'ing habits. Your edgeguarding is nasty, your pressure is ridiculous. You def deserved the 5 spot dude, now don't stop playing again.

Kage- Good stuff man, way to pull out the victory from behind that one match. I really thought I had it. :/

Nando- Mad good Falcon. Your combo are insane haha. Keep it up dude.

Vist- It was thanks to your RIDICULOUSLY good luigi that I was able to beat Abate. Idk how your luigi got so good dude, but good stuff man.

Niko- We didn't get to play dude. We suck.

OTG- I heard you were just dominating. Nice man, real nice. I'm prolly gonna fly out to smash with you guys for a weekend, if it's cool.

Alex- Amazing tourney dude, can't express my appreciation enough.

Tope- I hope you're not pissed I didn't MM you. I really wasn't at my best, I know you would have won with ease most likely. You can likely beat me when I'm playing my best right now, but at least if I was "on" I would have gotten an accurate representation of where I stand in relation to you as a player. By MM'ing you when I'm sucking, I'd just lose 5 dollars, not learn anything and then have to deal with you bragging to people that you ***** me. It's just pointless on my end.

Also I think the added trashtalk that you threw in after I denied your MM is awesome. I think it's cool that someone can be so straight up in the Smash community, face to face.

Axe- Fun times man, awesome seeing you again and great job.

Hbox- I told you at Ihop dude I knew you could win. Isn't it ironic that the tourney where you feel the least confident you end up winning? Think about that dude, I bet you can learn a lot from it.

To everyone I met and played- You guys are awesome. Amazing tournament, keep it up everyone.

Brookman

Smash Hero
1: Hbox ($450.80)
2: M2K ($220.80)
3: Axe ($110.40)
4: Jman ($55.20)
5: Chillin ($27.60)
5: Kage ($27.60)
7: Tope ($13.80)
7: ChuDat ($13.80)

new names?? where??

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I have all of the main doubles matches which I'm going to put up now

List Directory Contents.bat
1 - Kage Axe vs CopyCatDeathknight.MPG
10 - Alukard Jman vs Tope Cyrain.MPG
11 - Mango G$ vs Tope Cyrain.MPG
12 - Mango G$ vs M2k Hax.MPG
13 - Kage Axe vs Mango G$.MPG
2 - HaxM2K vs NandoTeczero.MPG
3 - Eggm Cactuar Green vs Jman Alukard Red.MPG
4 - Kage Axe vs DJ Hungrybox.MPG
5 - M2K Hax vs Hazz HBK.MPG
6 - Alukard Jman vs M2kHax.MPG
7 - Kage Axe vs Mango g$.MPG
8 - Kage Axe vs M2kHax.MPG
9 - Mango G$ vs Azen Chillin.MPG

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL @ all the Pikachus by my name hahaha :D I love it!! ^^

I'll post more after I get home :) I had a ton of fun. Thank you everyone <3 especially Alex Strife

:phone:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shoutouts: (I just got back to melee so I dont know a who lot of names so sorry If I don't mention you. That Or I just forgot your name)

Axe- freaking amazing dude and was so fun being housed with you saturday nite. Thanks or teaching me those techs. I was using them in matches and they helped so much. I just gotta get use to it. I'll be going in on that hard in training mode. And Yes, I will NOW be watching mad armada vids to learn how the hell he does these gay match ups. Thats about the only thing I am missing now and I should be ******. Losing to random sheiks makes me salty. And congrats on getting third and that MM with Jman. That last game was sick on how you won it.

(The guy hat housed me in his hotel room): Thnaks again for the housing dude, you saved my as at the last mim. Good seeing you again.

(The sheik player that was housed with me playing freindlies with for hours): All that sheik practice and I still could not beat one in tourny. Im doing that match up wrong Crismas told me what to do. So maybe now I'll do much better. She told me not to game sheik and crouch cancel alot. I did it the other way around. Good seeing you again. And I got my revenge on your fox for beating me at that tourny in L.I a while back.

(Female Daisy player): Fun playing you, nice Peach.

Project M boys: it was fun playing the game with you guys. Peach going in on that game. She is too good for that ****. I need to get use to that game a lil more and I'll go even more crazy with her then I already was.

Deathknight: That third game when you went jiggs was the gayiest match I ever had in my days of melee. Once I saw you set the timer I know you was gonna try and time me out with Jiggs. But damm dude. 2 can play that game. You keep with them back airs and I just get chip damage and just not approach you. So I had to actually time you out. That was not even fun. Least I know I can be a ptatient player.

Alex, thanks again for the ride and hosting this. And yea, Im mad rusty but bringing it back faster than I expected.

Chu- Finally, freaking took a game off and finally beat that dam Y.Link. Now I just gotta figure out the Pika. Our set was so fun in pools. Next time I'm gonna beat you. See you next time.

Cris- Thanks for the sheik advice. Which I known it before my match with that sheik. But its cool. I just wont lose to a sheik like that ever again.

Thats all I can remember. I played so many people and have no clue who they are. So GG's to all. Weekend was ****. Glad I decided to come back to melee. Time to over **** training mode and beast on them armarda vids.

Hax

Smash Champion
good sh*t to the top placers. i let my pound 5 placing get to my head and thought that i'd do well without practicing; goes to show how into this game you need to be to do well. im bringing my A game to genesis!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
1: Hbox Good **** for winning, I'm probably one of the few that didn't mind you winning. Of all the top players I have met and talked with, you and PC are the realist. Keep playing to win.
2: M2K Niko is coming for you!
3: Axe Why are you so ****ing good with pikachu? Looking at your Seeding, that was one of the hardest doubles brackets I have ever seen. Good **** for ******.
4: Jman You should have smoked more before all your set, you would have beasted all those *****s.
5: Chillin Not surprised with your placing after seeing how you were playing, Good ****
5: Kage GANON... DOOOOOOOORF
7: Tope
7: ChuDat GET ***** BY THE BEST PLAYER IN INDIA lol
9: Azen OG
9: Hax You were looking so hot, feel better man. You need to come through to the bronx again next time PC comes through.
9: Tec0 Im surprised you didnt place higher, you are such a great player
9: JesiahTEG
13: Mafia Wow really impressive placing, HOW THE **** DO YOU DO IT?
13: Eggm One of my favorite players, step it up man.
13: Vist Luigis all over the place
13: Abate My new favorite smasher. Your Luigi is insane! It sucks we had to play again in bracket, you kinda ****ed me up in our 2nd set. I am just happy I could take a game. You are going to go far. If you are in NYC ever then we must play.

17: Gmoney Break out the ultimate shield next time
17: Niko PS NIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dude
17: T-Webb Good **** t-NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
17: HBK
17: r00r *****ES SUCK MY **** CAUSE I LOOK LIKE JK ROWING
25: Nando Trolling aside, I respect you as a player. I wish my falcon was as consistent as yours.
25: Velocity PS NIKO TAKING OFF THE 1000 POUND WEIGHT!!!!!!
25: Mr. F Fun friendlies
25: MattDotZeb This kid is mad chill, always glad to talk to you at a tournament.
25: D.Pch Falcon is hard for peach, don't feel bad about the loss. You had me sweating during our set.
25: Prog WHY DIDNT WE DO TEAM FRIENDLIES WTF IOHSFOKAJNKFJAPFBKAFAJWFNAWF AF:BALKFJHLABFLWNBWKBFAJBSFJB
25: Winston You kinda ****ed me up. Your hair is awesome btw, you look like a ****ing anime character..
33: GSO If Niko and OTG ever had a gay love child, it would look exactly like you. I must have mistook you for both of them a million times.
33: DJN Good **** ****ing up M2k in Crews! we must play again soon.
33: Papa John You are currently face planted into my couch 10 feet away from me. GOOD ****
33: Sol I did not feel good about beating you, even though it should be a win to be proud of. You are a homie and will always be welcome at my house.
33: OTG

33: Reno Always a pleasure seeing you, we must play sometime
33: Codi I should be out on LI on Wednesday, we should play.

Alexstrife and Crismas
You guys are the mother and father of the smash community, I appreciate what you two are doing for the scene. Keep it up!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Deathknight: That third game when you went jiggs was the gayiest match I ever had in my days of melee. Once I saw you set the timer I know you was gonna try and time me out with Jiggs. But damm dude. 2 can play that game. You keep with them back airs and I just get chip damage and just not approach you. So I had to actually time you out. That was not even fun. Least I know I can be a ptatient player.
lmfaooo once I saw the name I knew what was coming.

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
this was great. definitely the most hype winners semis ever. i might have left my 2nd controller behind : / I didn't even plan on taking out of the bag it's black and had pieces of clear tape on the back where the logos are (i know it stands out so well from the others lolz). so yah this was really fun i'll absolutely go to zenith 2

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
25: D.Pch Falcon is hard for peach, don't feel bad about the lose. You had me sweating during out set.
I dont feel bad. Im just coming back into melee. So Im fine. I was just a lil lost in the match up. I had no clue how to approach falcon. That was my main problem. Our set was good though.

lmfaooo once I saw the name I knew what was coming.
I assume he brings out a pocket jiggs when he loses a match?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Shououts is my favorite part to any tournamnet.

Palp - I have to give you the first shoutout, you did amazing and surprised the whole crew. Good **** taking a game off G$. Love ya man <3 We are def gonna play a lot this summer and make people worry about PA again.
CITIZEN SNIPPPPS - Palpi said you got really good the last few days. Keep it up man you're really good for the time you've been playing. Hope to see ya a lot this summer.
No Ca$h - Nice $20MM against Prog lolzz. Let's bring back Marth <3
Special ED - Nice seeing ya again, I hate Doc. I hope you help me get better at the MU.
Spam Arrows - Was really great to finally play and meet ya. I hope you get Legacy 3 done soon so people know I'm not a total noob <3
NIKO - Great to finally meet ya. I think we only got to play once :( We'll play more next time!
Strawhat - We didn't get to play :(
Jesiah - Good job on getting 9th. You and Kage had some ridiculous matches. It was great playing dittos with ya. I hope I can learn more from you, I already have learned a lot just playing those Marth dittos.
Prog - Funniest Smasher, the Axe can was great :) Thanks again for recording and streaming I know everyone appreciates the hell outta it.
Wenbo - Your Falcon is too good. Good games, nice playing ya again.
Velocity - I think I played you once, I did a lot better against you this time around. Good games I hope I see ya again soon. Oh wait, you don't go on Smashboreds.
G$ - It was fun playing SKATE before the venue opened and playing Marth dittos.
MR F - Good games nice to meet ya :)
DarkOblivion - (I'm pretty sure I just messed up your name) Nice to meet ya, good games :)
Smellycat - Too good, I was definetely outplayed by you, good games.
Kage - Good **** on placing that high. Hope to play you again soon (ONLY YOUR GANON)
Jman - Stop going towards the ledge, we all knew you would place high, don't quit.
HAX$ You still ****ing owe me a match <3
Nando - You still owe me a ****ing match, why are all these Falcon's dodging me? :p
Abate - I've heard of ya before the tourney and you're much better than I expected, keep it up!
Axe - So amazing I was hoping you'd win the tourney. It's just that stupid puff and Shrek :(
Mafia - You're Peach still *****, I need to get better vs Peach but nobody in PA has a Peach :( You're float cancel and spacing is nuts.
Azen/Chillin/Chu it was really nice to finally see you guys. I hope you come to tournaments more often, you still **** <3
T Webb - I love your combo video lol. Was good to play ya in that match, I surprised myself.

Thank you so much Alex and Crismas for keeping everything running smoothly and hosting the event. You guys are top tier TO's

THATS IT!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Hey guys, I have all of the main doubles matches which I'm going to put up now

List Directory Contents.bat
1 - Kage Axe vs CopyCatDeathknight.MPG
10 - Alukard Jman vs Tope Cyrain.MPG
11 - Mango G$ vs Tope Cyrain.MPG
12 - Mango G$ vs M2k Hax.MPG
13 - Kage Axe vs Mango G$.MPG
2 - HaxM2K vs NandoTeczero.MPG
3 - Eggm Cactuar Green vs Jman Alukard Red.MPG
4 - Kage Axe vs DJ Hungrybox.MPG
5 - M2K Hax vs Hazz HBK.MPG
6 - Alukard Jman vs M2kHax.MPG
7 - Kage Axe vs Mango g$.MPG
8 - Kage Axe vs M2kHax.MPG
9 - Mango G$ vs Azen Chillin.MPG
Are these uploaded yet? I did semi-commentary....it was honestly mostly OMG and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm way to lazy to do shoutouts, but I will make a few comments here:

GG's to everyone I played. Mafia/Azen, enjoy your higher placings because I couldn't come to day 2, I'll see you guys next time.

Much love to Alex Strife/Crismas for hosting this great tournament, I'm def coming back again.

Jesiah: Definitely come out some time man, just let me know in advance so I can try to take care of housing and what not.

Oh my GOD please let me know. half of my practice is done after the bars close.
My dude, you were already awesome as hell before this, but now you are officially immaculate. Come hang out with us in NY man.

good sh*t to the top placers. i let my pound 5 placing get to my head and thought that i'd do well without practicing; goes to show how into this game you need to be to do well. im bringing my A game to genesis!
Hmmm, I hate to say I told you so, but I ****ing told you so. Seems like you could use some practice outside of the spacies matchups ;)

Time to vape and play Mario party.

Top Bottom