• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your general status in school?

Green Cat

Smash Rookie
I'm not a complete loser, but then again I'm not popular either. I'm fine with it because I like having a closer knit group of friends =] I basically have about 10 or 15 friends i always hang out with and then there are people that I know in school like in one class, but never hang out with. I get girls every now and then, but they're not super popular or extremely good looking but I'm fine with that since I'm not either of those too.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
I'm like 70% popular.
I'm known as the ***** or the gay guy or the loud kid. But in some classes i'm completely quiet. Im known for being smart too just because I hand in tests first which is a really bad reason lol.

EDIT: Forgot. I'm a sophomore. Last year I was like 40% known.

mzink*

Smash Ace
im unintentionally popular
Pretty much this my whole life for one reason or another.

I am pretty quiet (usually one of the quietest) except with my close friends. But there is always some reason people find to make me more than I actually am like social wise. Sometimes they just like my mannerisms or sometimes they just get hung up on a random one liner that sometimes comes from me cuz they are so used to me being so laid back. You know that one thing you say that everybody instantly loves. I am pretty versatile with all the types of people I can get along with though.

Other times it was because of my older brother, the couple of years that we went to the same school. He was that opinionated golden boy jock that pretty much thought he was king of the school who everybody fawned over. Everybody naturally saw me as "Oh that's Joe's little sister" so they fully expected me to be the same as him. Not always a good thing though, my teachers often would assume I'd be a handful in class because of their experience with Joe.

Can't say I enjoyed the attention though, don't get me wrong I'm friendly enough, but when I say I'm laid back its definitely true. I quickly got tired of being dragged to parties and all that. Not really my thing.

BladeOfHavoc

Smash Apprentice
I'm that guy that has way too many inside jokes, but everyone loves me. I'm the greatest smash player at my school with many rivals (that suck).

Underload

Lazy
A tiny bit geeky, relatively good with people, have my own circle of friends, and I'm friendly with most others. Nothing bad.

But really, I don't go out to impress people or gain their respect intentionally.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
As far as i'm concerned i'm lucky I exist. Have a small group of friends, that's really it. Many people know me but nobody really bothers me. I'm allowed to do my own thing without anybody breathing down my neck. It's kinda nice, since I know that i'm "unique" liking smash and pokemon and such. I'm one of the very few gamer girls at my school.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Ask any New Yorker about the notorious Polytechnic University. Once you do, you'll know why it's better to not be known.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Doesn't that just mean your high school is trying to "eliminate barriers" ?

My high school had a white picket fence and useless lockers that people put trash into.

soju

SD God
._. Apparently now everyone thinks I'm dating some popular girl at school since I'm always hanging with her XD

Now whenever I'm walking around people are like whispering when they see me and girls all of a sudden think I'm cute Xp And apparently now I'm part of the cool kids or whatever clique you call that XD I guess I shouldn't mind but it's really annoying having all these "cool" people suddenly around me who always talk about either hanging out at the mall or smoking weed when I just want to chill with my regular friends = =ll

Any thoughts on this? =/

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
I might have dropped or gone up today. Today a girl in school sent a picture of her ****** to her boyfriend, and he sent it to someone, and you know what happens next. After a teacher noticed what was going on the cops came and made some arrests (So they said...), and I saw a girl who always is a ***** to me and was to my ex girlfriend. She would call my ex stupid and she would call me ugly and bite me. She was cying and hugging her other slightly less ****** friends, so through the hallway I yelled "Have fun at the station!". She just cried harder. I don't think anyone else noticed, but I feel really bad about it now. Who do you think did the worst things?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I might have dropped or gone up today. Today a girl in school sent a picture of her ****** to her boyfriend, and he sent it to someone, and you know what happens next. After a teacher noticed what was going on the cops came and made some arrests (So they said...), and I saw a girl who always is a ***** to me and was to my ex girlfriend. She would call my ex stupid and she would call me ugly and bite me. She was cying and hugging her other slightly less ****** friends, so through the hallway I yelled "Have fun at the station!". She just cried harder. I don't think anyone else noticed, but I feel really bad about it now. Who do you think did the worst things?
She did something bad? She just had naked pictures of her leaked to the entire school and is now probably going to have to register as a sex offender and have her entire life ****ed up because of what happened. I think you should try to apologize, if you have the chance.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
._. Apparently now everyone thinks I'm dating some popular girl at school since I'm always hanging with her XD

Now whenever I'm walking around people are like whispering when they see me and girls all of a sudden think I'm cute Xp And apparently now I'm part of the cool kids or whatever clique you call that XD I guess I shouldn't mind but it's really annoying having all these "cool" people suddenly around me who always talk about either hanging out at the mall or smoking weed when I just want to chill with my regular friends = =ll

Any thoughts on this? =/
Kill the "cool" dudes. Take their weed and the girls.

I'm that white, witty stoner kid who always sleeps in class. I get along with pretty much everyone. Don't really care about "status"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol, "status". Honestly, I've found that the people who try to create any kind of tangibility out of this concept are people who obsess about it, either because they feel they don't have enough of it, or those that do have it and make friendship a commodity that can be traded or upgraded.

I'm amazed to see people in college commenting about their own "status". I was going to say "college will shake this kind of thinking from you", but apparently that's not as universal as I thought [and hoped].
Yeah I never thought of myself as a label, so its hard for me to create one for myself haha. I listen to the music I like, and I don't care how I look.

College should shake one's thinking about status. In college, you find people of all races, of all backgrounds, there to do ONE thing. Study. There are no fights in college. No one's here to fight. You can find people with your interests. Its not about who you be with or anything like that. It opens your mind to a new way of thinking.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
****, must be hard to concentrate and stuff like that. With all the noise you're bound to hear.......

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
His school reminds me of the office.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So am I. Its not really friends, as much class mates. ;-;

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yep. My school is absolutely ********. It's funny because when I sit in Italian, I hear French, English, and Spanish all around me.

-Terywj

Lurker guy

Smash Apprentice
I'm social in school. Everybody knows who I am, but nobody really cares. Outside of school, I don't socialize at all.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
im the only non-russian/ukrainian kid in my russian class. and im already better at the language than most of them.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
hopefully my school status is not the result of looking at my history book 4 times a week...

this is my history book--$40!!!!!!

no joke, this is my history book.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I was the really shy kid through out middle and high school.

But I was the really shy kid most people knew since I grew up playing sports with them. And most of us had been going to the same schools since elementary school.

Noone really tends to insult me primarily because whenever they try to, I just turn and stare at them with a blank/mindless look.

And then they find themselves embarrassed because I showed no true reaction.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Most times, I'm the punching bag of the class.

When I'm being left alone, though, I'm considered part of that nerdy group in the school that knows just about everything.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I guess I'm average. I'm not too smart or that sociable. I make most of my friends, which mostly consist of our school's Anime club, lose The Game just by making them see me. Outside the Anime club I'm just another face. Doesn't bother me much though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Noone really tends to insult me primarily because whenever they try to, I just turn and stare at them with a blank/mindless look.

And then they find themselves embarrassed because I showed no true reaction.
You mean you are acting like a robot? Or just someone with a pokerface?

Top Bottom