• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your general status in school?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I'd do the same thing myself.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why, but people at my school think iAm a freak, lol.

mzink*

Smash Ace
easily mistaken for a pothead.
I've had some experience with this lol. People always say I look like the hippie stoner kid. Though I've never done anything like that in my life. What they usually say is something along the lines of "Dude you are so laid back and chill, are you like a hippie or something? You totally look the type to be like a hippie stoner." Or they ask if my parents are hippies.

Piety the Diety

Smash Apprentice
I'm the funny guy. Kinda unpapular. But all of the people who make fun of me are each indiviaduallly my friends. Everybodys my friend. Sooo in a nutshell I'm "that funny guy with alot of friends"

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't know... Never been very popular, not even among band geeks. xD

Even in college I have stuck to a small group within the relatively small music major group.

Truth is, I'm no fun. It took me three months after my 21st birthday to have my first drink, and I hated it. So I am not a drinker, and I have no interest in ever doing any drugs. So the kind of people that like to do that kind of stuff would have a hard time getting along with me.

Top Bottom