• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't really react. It was bound to happen.

But I wold begin trying to dominate the globe. With Ganon's power I would finally have the ability to conquer the world. Fo' real this time...

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Well liking guys wouldn't put me in a minority anymore... O.o

I'd undo the half-braid thing though. Still think it'd look better loose.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Seeing as I'd then be a wild Lucario, I'd wait for a trainer who DARE to try and catch me, let him attempt a battle, and instead of battling the pokemon, I'd Aurasphere the trainer and steal his hat

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
If I woke up as my main I would go back to sleep.
Then go out throwing bombs at people.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Why do I have a ******.

Hm. The word is censored. Wasn't expecting that.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
When I wake up in the morning and I look in the mirror, I see myself tall and in tights wearing a scarf and a mask! and realizing that I'm captain falcon! (not my main) I have this sudden urge to falcon paunch things and falcon paunch my problems.

If i woke up as Fox (my main) I'd tell Peppy to shut up about telling me to do barrel rolls and get my hands on Falco's bread.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Dedede: I'm a ****ing pimp, I have no reason to be concerned.
Wario: I'm filthy rich, I have no reason to be concerned.
Falco: Someone's got their hands on MY bread, and they're going to die.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Awesome topic is awesome.

As Fox...

I'd wake up, wonder why I feel furry, go to the bathroom, and scream. Loudly.

As Pit...

"Why is my voice so horrible? Why do I feel male? Why--OHMIGAWSH I HAVE WINGS! 8D"

As Meta Knight...

First, I would Dimensional Cape all over the house, then start flying outside.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Why do I have a ******.

Hm. The word is censored. Wasn't expecting that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
THAT WAS GOLD!!!

Hoo boy...

But yeah.

Unfortunately, I would probably have to wake up and go through a stupid intro life where I milk cows and shoot slingshots at bee hives in order to feed the stupid children.

But if I was a badass Link, I would hunt all shadows in my world down and implode them by stabbing them mercilessly with my Master Sword.

MxGm

Smash Cadet
If I woke up as Ike the first thing I would do is say ''I fight for my friends'' randomnly. Then I would cut the heads of the guys I don't like and do some stupid stuff. It would be awesome to do Aethers and Quick Draws.
I would get to places faster and I could jump higher. I'd love to Counter every attack and Eruption the bad guys.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
wow. i'm now a girl with roughly the same name i currently have......

but hey, at least i can kill alien a$$ in bizarre environments! still, it has to be utterly terrifying D:

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'd dimensional cape out of bed and into my clothes. Then I'd spam my mach tornado everywhere I went to piss everyone off.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what I would do if I wake up and I go from being a girl to becoming Mario. I would probably try to change myself back as soon as possible.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
I'd wake up, eat sausage, then go and pursue my life long dreams of becoming a judge, a fire fighter and a treasure gatherer.

Then, I'd probably fall over once I realize my nose is as heavy as my body.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
If I woke up as my main I'd spend the next week attempting to change my god awful accent into something more British and probably end up sounding like my N64 rendition.

After accepting I sound awesome I'd hop in my Wolfen and hunt down whoever got turned into Fox completely confident in my win because I CAN'T LO-OOOOO-SE.

kaminari

Smash Rookie
Jump out of bed and haul *** EVERYWHERE.

And marvel at my new ability to run in place.

Top Bottom