• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Immediately take up archery to learn how to use my new bow, then wonder why I took up archery since I can change the path of my arrow anyway.

And for various non-mains...

Look at my clock, and count down... 3... 2... 1... *is kidnapped*

Look down my pants to solve one of the universe's great mysteries.

Move to Japan since I can't understand what the heck these guys are saying.

Be immune to paper cuts.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Well, let's go down my list:

I'd probably go beat up King K. Rool and use a Crystal Coconut.

Eat some bananas, then throw the peels at a random crocodile.

Take down Ridley. Again. When I lost all my power ups. Again.

Fly my Wolfen across the Lylat System and figure out what the hell I can't let Star Fox do.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
My mains, from best to less:

I'd wake up, stretch, fall out of my bed and realize i could move through the air as if i was slow-mo. Then try and grab breakfast as I realize my arm's now a cannon. I'd then feel slow and floatey, so I'd try all sorts of buttons till I FIRE MA LAYZOR, then I could walk around better... Still would wonder how I went from man to woman overnight, but hey: I look better and move faster than i did before, at least! JOB INTERVIEWS, HERE I COME!

Wake up, eat, walk around, and notice everything is taller... Try to touch the ceiling, then notice i have this urge to try to fly, so I'd probably flap my arms before realizing my lungs are as big as my body (which also would be as big as my stomach, and brain, and glutes...". Then I'd sneak into a military base over at USA, and eat the first big and dangerous thing I see (preferably a minigun).

Sing, get everyone to sleep, put on a "lady's hat", then play brawl... And if they wake up, put em to sleep and sleep on top of em... I'd also wonder how "rest" would be like in real life...

Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

Irsic

Smash Ace
Be pissed because I'd have to go through that awkward stage of puberty all over again, but be happy because I can now shoot fire from my hands.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
As TL, I'd most likely freak out, scream, and be stuck immobile as my head would be too big to carry on my neck.

Lucas? Same deal, except I guess I'd have psychic powers to move and stuff.

And, um, Zelda. Dang. That'd be disturbing. A lot. I mean, I could move, but I'd probably have to escape the house unnoticed. After, of course, the obligatory checking out of myself. And, of course, scream and try to change back, or hope Sheik's a man.

Satyrium

Smash Cadet
I'd go find link. and give him a huge *** kiss that he deserves after saving me from ganon back in oot. That always pissed me off.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wait.
I main Ike now.
Well, I would most likely fight for my friends.
Sucks that my mom would find out, tie me to a chair asking me who I am and what I've done with her son.....while holding a knife to my face.
But Ike can take it.
I have many ways of proving it's me, though.
Piano is one.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
For my secondaries:

- I try to explain to my Italian-American relatives in Philadelphia why I have an accent from New York. Then I go eat some pizza, cake, and/or bread.
- I throw ******* at people when they make me angry.
- After again overcoming thr trauma of suddenly growing a twanger, I play with piggies until my huge head makes me fall over.
- I go to my friend's house and she treats me extra nice because she likes robots, especially cute ones.
- I try to make my dog breath fire and get a huge*ss vet bill.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I would probably cause massive blackouts everytime I played the wii.

As my secondary, I would shoot aura from my hands and be a kung-fu master with telepathy, which would be kinda sweet.

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
I'd wake up as Link and look over and realize zelda's in my bed.....giggidy giggidy gooooo

I'd wake up as R.O.B and go fly around shootin my lazer at people

gigasteve

Smash Ace
Only did it for Marth before soo...

Marth- Wonder why I suddenly speak Japanese...
Peach- We all know... ;)
Ness- Light stuff on FIYAH.
Wario- Make-a lots-a the money! Wah ha hah hah!!
Snake- Sneak around in a box...
Same with Samus lol

Epsiloh

Smash Rookie
It depends i main multiple characters

I would rid the world of all plumbers then Kidnap a princess (Bowser)
I would set people i hate on fire :D *my dream come true* (lucas)
I would wonder why the hell i have an eye patch (Wolf)
I would turn around and shout "STOP FOLLOWING ME NANA"

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
I would take out my strawberry shortcake only to get it stolen by some giant rat with a hat and go off on a massive adventure purely for the sake of the...nice strawberry short cake...mmmmmm
...(Kirby)

D

Deleted member

Well, I'd either...

a) Go out and bury my huge *** sword in some random chav's head, then kill the cops by powershielding their bullets. They weren't my friends.

b) Spend the entire day on the phone chatting about Desperate Housewives in Japanese.

c) Sneak over fence and enter the house of the hot girl next door in a cardboard box. Then make love to her with my RPG.

d) Go out and buy a Dracula cape, then at night climb up the biggest castle I can find and make menacing poses amongst the gargoyles. Thunder and lightning required.

kattenberg

Smash Rookie
I'd wonder why I got dropped off on some platform flying through space, and realise jumping and shooting lasers like a madman to protect my bread is rather fun.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'd slap myself for not maining Snake or Falco. Or at least try, but fail horrifically with my short arms. Being Kirby would suck.

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
I would fly around the galaxy killing monkeys or aparoids with my Arwing. Once I'd have messed up with them all I'd search for the better place to save my lovely heaty bread.

mitchlol7

Smash Cadet
I would have the sudden urge to shout "Show me ur move!!!!!111!!11!" and "Falcon Punch!11!!!!!!!!1" and i would perform hit and runs at around 600 miles per hour.
Oh yeah I would then go to smashboards and wonder why people think marth is manly and not gay

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
For Fox, I'd do a Barrel Roll then go to Furry convention...

For Samus, I'd look long and hard in the mirror...really long and hard. Then I'd go do Bounty Hunter stuff like....whatever the heck they do...

For Pit, I'd NEVER say a word!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Marth....

I would wake up with horribly feminine looks and my hot wife in my bed. I would also have an awesome sword.

Yet somehow, people would question my sexuality.

Top Bottom