• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I would freak out because my limbs and body would be replaced with small feet, hands, and wings/cape. I would then glide down stairs and leave the house to go explore and freak everyone out.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'd go brush my hair, put on my pink dress, and play with all of my Toad friends.

Or I'd brush my hair, get dressed, and get kidnapped...

Either way I'm happy. =P

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
I would wake up somehow with fur all over me and a tail and my blaster sitting on my dresser and if I needed a ride I'd just call down the LANDMASTER and smash my house

-or-

Go around and swing a 2 handed sword at ppl asking "why are you doing this?"

Because I fight for my friends...lol

Smasha

Smash Rookie
Would think like: "where i got these fancy boots" "what's up with the cape?are those wings?" "where i got these fancy boots" "why do i wear mask" "why do i wear gloves" "where i got these fancy boots"

Anoir

Smash Rookie
I would wake up and wonder how i became a woman. Then ganandorf would probably kidnap me but, instead of trying to stop him I would probably help him try to take over the world.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
If I woke up as Ike, I would be a very happy man. I would end up doing what I normally do every day, but I'd be doing it as a very fit man who can wield two-handed swords with one hand.

Chill Out

Smash Rookie
Hmm, if I woke up as my main over there <<<<<<<<<<<<<

I will ponder on the most interesting inquires that had been inflicted on moi. :confused:
Then I will find the reason for which I am. (Dramatic scenes follow....)

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
wonder how i suddenly became cel-shaded...

or why im pushing around grass water and fire mutants...

or look for my third dimension...

or why im pink and have a strong urge to eat everything....

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Check out my green arms, my gigantic head, 15 foot long tongue, saddle, tail, and belly in the mirror. Then eat everything.

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
I guess id go boxing with some other penguins then inhale everything.

Yes, Everything.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Main:
Would go to the local grocery store and buy all the bread off the shelves. Then I would do target practice using the neighbors as targets. Then I would marvel over my snazzy Brooklyn accent. Then I would watch TV, while I ate a watermelon (saving the bread, staying in profile).

Backups:
Would be freaked out by where the bombs come out, then would go use them. All the time I would enjoy talking to my boat. Then I would wonder what the heck this baton thing is. Finally, I would yell at my creator for making me cel-shaded.

Would feel fabulous. Then I would yell at people who lie about my sexual preference and kill them with my sword that has less range but still is good.

Would throw bananas at the walls and then shoot myself in the face trying to eat the peanuts.

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
I would look in the mirror and see that I'm in my 30's and I would attempt to calm myself down about all the years I somehow lost by hiding in a box. Then I would relize that I have a ton of awesome high-tech explosives so I would put good use to them. First, I'd blow up random crap and then go after the terrorists.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
after I was done freaking out, I would accept my state of being. Then I would go get some clothes so I don't get arrested for indecent exposure.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I would look in the mirror and see that I'm in my 30's and I would attempt to calm myself down about all the years I somehow lost by hiding in a box. Then I would relize that I have a ton of awesome high-tech explosives so I would put good use to them. First, I'd blow up random crap and then go after the terrorists.
Wouldn't that make YOU a terrorist?

Mewter

Smash Master
I would wake up wondering why I hate all humans, then go have breakfast while holding my spoon up with my mind, then go to some evil Team Lair and throw energized spheres everywhere in a rage, and clone veryone for no reason, then go live on Mars and fly around in The city.

And live a normal life looking like an ugly mutant monster Cat Clone.:laugh:

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
First, I would ask myself why I'm a girl and what I ate the night before. Than, after I'm finished freaking out about my gender change, I would go around town, throwing needles at people and whipping them. When the cops arrive, I just vanish into the darkness and hide in the shadows. Than I spend the rest of my life eating cookies, because Sheik loves cookies.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I would want to see what would happen if I nailed someone in the fact with a bat while moving faster than sound.

I would go super Sonic and see what would happen if I rammed into the earth at the speed of light.

Or I would stop time and pull down people's pants and laugh.

I would wonder why I cannot speak and can only shout!

Wonder what happened to my genitalia then promptly teleport about the place.

Drink some Falcon PUNCH!

Wonder why I have toad stufed up my ******!

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Mess around with high tech weaponry and play with the grappling beam. Wonder how to take the suit off to shower and stuff. Then go to some anime convention and show off.

*NOTE TO SELF* Do not use morph ball. It might kill me.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Think to myself, why do I have extra weight on my chest? Then put on my armour suit. Wreck Ridley yet again. Obliterate legions of space pirates. And pretty much save the entire known universe.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
admire myself in teh mirror, then use ninja skills to infiltrate nintendo and taser sakurai's foot for breaking everything and shoot down ridley on the way out, all with one bad@** pistol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
being pikachu i would go out into the world and do normal pikachu things
1. go out and own other pokemon smaller than me
2. eat some apples and nap

Mewter

Smash Master
And then I would go around, kill my creators(What the heck) fly to an island,whip up the most deadly storm ever, invite all you guys over, clone your Pokemon, and turn a couple people to stone. All in a days work. Then I'll fly around wherever I want.

Or I wake up, find the master sword in the corner of my room, and the Ocarina of time, then go beat up Ganondorf.:laugh:
again.

Top Bottom