• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
If I woke up as my Brawl main, I would first whip a shoelace randomly out and watch in awe as it magically homes in on the nearest gutter and yanks me up to my roof. I would then curse as my shoelace fails to do anything useful if there's a bird already sitting on the gutter, and wonder how such a simple thing was overlooked about my magical shoelace.

The next thing I would do is punch someone in the face, then get punched back before I can even regain my stance. I wonder why my super-hard punch did so little to stun my opponent or knock him off balance. I wonder how I'm supposed to keep the upper hand in a potential fight when my opponent can fight back so soon.

Next thing I know, some ******* in camoflage clothing and a headband is chucking rocks at me, and I find myself unable to escape this attack or get near him so I can relatiate in some way. I wonder why it's so difficult for me to get near someone doing something as simple as throwing rocks at me. The only thing I can think to do is throw rocks back. This leads to a drawn out, boring few hours.

Following the spontanious combustion of my camoed foe after pelting him with enough rocks (which was monotonous and took forever), I am attacked by a man wielding a huge sword. He heaves the blade behind his back in a mighty but slow blow. I attempt to run at him and punch him before his sword comes down, but my attempt to take a step is thwarted as I trip into a full front flip and land on my rear. I check to see what I tripped over, but nothing is there. It was completely random. Before I can get up, the huge sword lands on me full force, and I explode.

The last thing I see is the word "GAME"

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'd be astonished with my new-found Japanese speaking ability. Then I'd be ticked off that everyone I know thinks I'm gay. Oh well, at least I've got sweet blue hair and a sword.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Falco: Protect my Bread, and wonder how I got this brooklyn accent, mess around with Landmaster/Airwing

Meta Knight: Just do Tornados

Wolf: I would do what Sesshomuronay will do :p

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
If I Was Falco-I would Be talking with a strange accent and cooking up some Pizza Cake and Bread.

If I was Snake-I would Throw some grenades and C4 my Box for fun.

If I was Pokemon Trainer-I would Yell "Way to go Squirtle" "You can do it Ivysaur"! "Up the Butt Charizard"

Hazbro

Smash Rookie
Get in the Blue Falcon, drive to school, when I have math and the teacher picks me to do a sum, I would reply with a SHOW YA MOVES1!!11! When she says something else, I would run, jump and charge a falcon punch in midair. The punch would cause him to explode from awesomeness.

Hitch a ride to the city on a Yoshi and blast fireballs at everyone. Then I would walljump off every building to get to the rooftops. Then I would Super Jump Punch an airplane.

I would get in my talking boat and go for a round the world trip.

Chase someone while hiding in my box. And when I get to him/her I would plant a C4 on his spine. Then get the hell out of there and detonate it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
hehe, have any Peach mains posted yet? I didn't think so because all they'd have to do is get kidnapped.
Lol
Hmm...if I woke up as my main? Jeez. First things first I'd wonder what the heck had happened and check myself out (sue me, you'd do the same)
Then I'd try and find something other to wear than a pink dress. After my failed attempts I'd fall downstairs whilst trying to walk in high heels. I'd eventually just give up and simply float to everywhere. If I got hungry I'd just pull up a Turnip. I'd also wonder how I managed to fit Toad and other assorted items in my dress which clearly has no pockets
Towards the end of the day a giant turtle would come and take me hostage with a load of walking mushrooms. Well when it breathes fire I can hardly fight back can I? As I'm sitting in my cell I suddenly hear various 'Yahoo!' and 'Here we goooo!' noises. The cell door opens. The giant turtle has been defeated and a man in overalls tells me he has come to save me, the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom
Then the clock strikes midnight and I change back to myself.
And I utter the immortal words

"Sorry, but your Princess is in another castle"

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
If I woke up as my main, I would go back to sleep. And then Id eventually get up and eat a cheesecake for breakfast at 3pm. Then after about an hour Id go to the chinese buffet and clear them out. Id probably take a nap at this point. At some point, a Dark Lord of Nightmares would come around to shatter the minds and souls of my innocent countrymen, and I of course would take it on myself to vanquish this threat once and for all after my arch rival and fellow star warrior grants me an ancient artifact with which to combat said Dark Lord of Nightmares. When all of existence is safe from the dream devouring monster, I would probably have to eat some strawberry shortcake and call it a day.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd transform into Sheik, disguise myself even more and then Din's Fire my enemies. It's not like they can trace it back to me. If I get caught, Vanish and Farore's Wind.

Betaz

Smash Ace
"Sorry, but your Princess is in another castle"
that...was....EPIC!:laugh:

if I woke up as my main huh...well I'd be like wtf I have blue hair....then I'd get the sudden urge to go to my friends and fight for them, giving no sympathy towards my opponent as I fight with a giant two-handed sword with one hand and be an overall around badass.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I'd be amazed at how thin and gorgeous I now am, look at myself for a bit, and when I go to work I'll Farore's Wind back home after an hour and a half, because work is lame, and warp back and forth so my boss never knows I'm there half the time. Then I'll turn into Sheik and go around acting like I'm the queen of the internets.

OR

I'll be horrified at the change in my genitalia, spend 3 hours in the shower washing my fur, spend another 3 hours waiting for it to dry, then spend the afternoon owning Fox and nuking Krystal. Finally I'll go attempt to play with my dog only to be beagle-mauled (she doesn't like other dogs)

OR

I'll fly around and not shut up, only because I love to hear my own voice, and makes lots of swoosh noises with my cape.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I'd be beast.

I would wake up as Metal Ridley
----
Luigi
If i woke up as him, that would be awesome
and plus I'd be bad***

Meta Knight
I'd be bad*** could fly how beast is that?

Kirby
there's really not a lot of things in this would that you can copy powers from
but still I'd be bad***

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well if I wake up as Sheik the first thing I would do is check if my magic does in fact change my sex, which it most likly wont but it wont hurt to check.

Once I got use to my womanhood I would most likely do ninja stuff and I'll be doing 10 hit combos on random fat people I find.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Ness: I'd use PK Starstorm and my psychic powers to rule tha world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!
Pika: Roll on the floor and electrocute anyone who gets near me.
G&W: I'd beat people up with my 2d pet turtle.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Kirby
there's really not a lot of things in this would that you can copy powers from
but still I'd be bad***
Oh, come on now. Light a match, swallow it. Bing! Fire Kirby!

Or just take a knife from the silverware drawer... Sword Kirby!

There are plenty of rocks around for Stone Kirby!

Or an ice cube to make Ice Kirby!

Nobody said you had to swallow a walking snowman to become Ice Kirby...

PCHU

Smash Lord
Hey, wait a second.....

I guess I should go in order on this one....

Bowser (Not really a main, but I somehow almost 3 stocked my Olimar friend with him, not taking any damage other than Pikmin cling the first stock)
I would wake up.....and get really angry.
Why?
There are freakin' holes all over my bed!
When I wake up as my next main I'm going to feel cotton and crap all over my...
But I would hide in my closet.
If my mother finds out, she'll kill me.
And possibly roast and boil me as well...

Then comes Yoshi.
Holy crap, that'd be wicked awesome.
But again, my mother would kill me before I know it.
You can't just tell your parents what happened by saying one word.
They'll think I'm some Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure Link is next.
I would yet again stay in my room, because it's really hard to talk with various yells.

Wait.
Sheik?
Well, I hope it's Melee Shiek, otherwise I'm going to have a lot of trouble with this one....
And you guys are weird.
I'd keep my clothes on at ALL costs.
What if someone opens the door to the room?
You've got a small problem there....
Especially with anyone who lives with you.

Toon Link.
Crap, he's annoying.
His legs are too short.
Heck, his whole body is unexplainable.
I would hide in the closet or something.
He's short enough to fit under my bed, but even though I just cleaned under it, you never know what's there until you wake up with eggs all over your face.

How about Olimar?
Olimar is a weird little guy.
I think he would actually be interesting to live as.
Well, I would walk around.
Climb stuff.
That would rock, it's like EVERYWHERE is somewhere new.
I think that this is one character I could live as, plus it wouldn't take much food to fill me up.
As Wario would say.....EXCELLENT!

Then would be Fox.
Awesome, I get to pilot a spaceship.
Plus I can run fast.
AND I GOTS A BLASTER.
It must give you heartburn or something, because it doesn't hurt on the outside.
Also, I have the SHINE.
Fox would be one of the best to wake up as.

FALCO.
Nobody could touch my bread....
And I LOVE bread in real life.....
Finally, there's some garlic toast left for me.....
But I could throw my sister down and laserlock her to a wall until she apologizes for whatever she did, and I COULD chaingrab her, but I think by the time I get to the third throw she'd be dead....>_>
Kick my shine.
Wow, dodgeball would never be the same.
Plus, I could jump like super high, and throw the ball.
Another one of the best.

Wolf.
Apparently playtime is ALWAYS over.
But who cares, I've got smash.
Wolf....
Well, not much to say.
Fox pretty much covers that, except I have a bladed blaster.
Sweet.

Captain Falcon.
Go right back to sleep.
Not my fault there's not much to do with him.

Lucario.
I would call my cousin immediately.
We both think that Lucario just rocks, and being Lucario for a day would be the bomb.
I mean, wall cling, aura power, that's enough to take over any store.
And you can talk.
Sweet, a dog that can walk and talk.
It's the best way of being an animal and a person at the same time.
I think this is better than Olimar.

Ike.
YES, I CAN FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS.......WITH RAGNELL!
Plus, I'd be uuber strong.
How amazing is lifting a two handed sword with one hand?
It's wicked awesome.
And now I can tell everyone what I wanted my hair to like like in the first place.
I had my hair like Ike's yesterday...

Marth.
People better shut up about those jokes.
Anyone starts one, I'm going to end it with shield breaker.
Take that tiara off, and unleash critical hit.
Better yet, keep it off.
I don't even know who gave it to me anyway.
I would really PWN....
Let's see you joke about me on the freakin' MOON!

Ness.
I don't know.
He's a cool kid, but...
He's just too strange.
There's a difference between weird and strange, but.....
He's just freaky.
His eyes are totally black.
Skip that.

Lucas.
ROXAS HAIR!
But I sound......weird.
Whatever, IRL I am weird.
I would walk around....
Set stuff on PK Fire....
PK Freeze some Kool-Aid.
It'd be cool.
LAWL ACCIDENTAL JOKEZ

Sonic is last.
The only thing I would do is tell my sister YOU'RE TOO SLOW! and run everywhere.
I would rock at Melee.
I mean, look at how fast I can move now!
Perfect Control would be EASY to replicate.
Heck, I'd do OMNICONTROL.
Have like four Foxes waveshining at the same time, in the same direction, and then SHLing....while leapfrogging.
Yeah....
Ken would be jealous.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'd probably rampage around town, farting on people and forcing them to give me their wallets, and if the cops come, I'll eat garlic and turn into an invincible superhero, beat the living snot out of them, then drive away on a motocycle going 200 MPH.

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers:
Climb a mountain, and wonder "since when have i had a sister?", because i would be Popo

Toon Link:
Don't know

Lucas:
A. Wonder why my game hasn't been brought to america
B. Demand Nintendo to bring my game to america.
C. Usre my PSI to do, stuff...

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
If I were to wake up as Marth, I'd first take a look in the mirror, and wonder why the tiara is there.
Then i take it off without realizing the destruction that could come out of it
Either that or DTilting/infinite grabbing people I hate against a wall

avm_nl

Smash Rookie
freak out because i became a robot, then fly around the world with my robojets, lasering any1 in my way
or
i'd freak out because im suddenly an awesome wolf, then look for a smash ball and conquer the world with my almighty flying tank

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
waking up as my main, I think I had one of those dreams.

Well, my main is Lucario, if this happens it depends which universe I wake up in.

If I wake up in the Pokemon universe, I'll go hunt down Team Galactic.

If I wake up in the real world, my friends and family would be shocked, and I would probably go roundhouse kick some bad guys and be a superhero (aura sphere, roundhouse kick, power of the aura, dealing more damage when in danger, yeah, a true dream of a superhero).

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Lesse, I'd walk around, being cute, and zapping my enemies with lightning.

Oh, and I'd spam thunder. Lotsa, lotsa, thunder spam :3

Top Bottom