• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ty for the hype =]

People who are apart of the Lucario back room, please put some of your attention there. It is back up, and I have posted a comment that should be discussed on a deep level.

I'm The Designated Hype Man, after all. :p
"NEED HYPE?!?! NEED HYPE?!?! THEN GET HYPE!!!! CALL 1-800-TRDS-HYPE TODAY!!!!!!"
See, I added hype in that too.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Look at Alus' avatar and profile pic. *Uses Shield Beaker*

Personally, I don't fully understand the appeal of Renamon and I'm a furry artist.

Anyways, did Phil die or something? Even if its basic stuff I'm really curious what Azen said.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I did, it's on the OP of the "MK interview" page. I didn't get to finish with all the questions, so I'm doing Ksizzle + Azen part 2 this week or next week lol.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I will find Alus someday, and super glue an avatar to his face so then he will have a single avatar he'll stay with.

Then when it wears off, he can get a new one.
And wb Phil.
-t2

Formerly 2skilld, amirite?

Yeah, I'll usually only change my ava two times a month.
Btw great work on the sig ted it's awesome. =)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lol thanks!
I just noticed something about it, that I now hate Photobucket even more so, and I've been with photobucket for a long time too.
-t2

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
alright thanks rj. and yea ill be posting here quite alot.

just to let everyone know i beat snakeee 2-0 zss vs lucario on sunday tourney so maybe we can talk about that some time

Snakeee

Smash Master
alright thanks rj. and yea ill be posting here quite alot.

just to let everyone know i beat snakeee 2-0 zss vs lucario on sunday tourney so maybe we can talk about that some time
Brag some more lol. Close games though cough *should've had both of them* cough :)

Time for him to go back to saying it's 60-40 our favor until his next match I guess.
Because I lost one set? I even told Kelvin right as our match finished that it's ZSS' favor.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Brag some more lol. Close games though cough *should've had both of them* cough :)

Because I lost one set? I even told Kelvin right as our match finished that it's ZSS' favor.
LOLOL. I just find it funny you appear where your name was said immediately. <3

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey it was 2 hours later! :laugh:

And I'm not johning about the match, I'm kidding was a good set. I did choke a bit though and a little discouraged since I had a solid lead in the games.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nooooo you have to keep being subtle Stauffy.
Brevity and subtleness are the soul of wit.

I want Flame's hat.
Discuss.

EDIT:

"This message is hidden because SaltyKracka is on your ignore list."

Go on your control panel to ignore Salty and make the SD/CV thread more enjoyable Colonel. It's not like he adds anything to thecommunity or the thread.

*Moves right along*

iRJi

Smash Champion
Hey it was 2 hours later! :laugh:

And I'm not johning about the match, I'm kidding was a good set. I did choke a bit though and a little discouraged since I had a solid lead in the games.
Come to the ZB head quarters and play with us =D.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
ahhhhhhh great. ya see what happened today? several dead threads necroed and spam threads were made pushing down are nonstickied important threads T_T. why cant n00bs, uh i mean rookies, read the rules first?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom