• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
tbh, I've been seeing some lucario player potential, one in a new guy, CLL (in the NW area) has been ripping up some people pretty badly (he's beaten Valdens, CLU7CH, Eggz, t0mmy, among some others I can't remember).
Although I agree with you that CLL is a good player, I have to chime in here with a correction. He's never beaten me in singles.
He beat me in a crews match, but that was past 10p when anyone can since that's sleepingbagging time X^D

Eggz

Smash Hero
Although I agree with you that CLL is a good player, I have to chime in here with a correction. He's never beaten me in singles.
He beat me in a crews match, but that was past 10p when anyone can since that's sleepingbagging time X^D
Hasn't beaten Valdens in singles bracket either.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
CLL never beat me in a singles match either. i lost to him in crews, but i was playing mk. and yeah, t0mmy's loss to him was in crews as well.

as for the gw matchup, i have secretly agreed that it may be in lucarios favor for quite some time now.
Other than valdens, i have never lost in a tournament match to a gw as lucario.

i actually just recently beat Valdens in a crews match (almost a 2 stock) but in his defense he did beat me in a money match since then.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
Hasn't beaten Valdens in singles bracket either.
yeah this is true too... valdens has beaten him at least once, if not twice and has never lost to him in tournament.

cll did beat viviff once, but viviff beat him last time they played.

oh, and he beat nerd at 2.5

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
although I Agree With You That Cll Is A Good Player, I Have To Chime In Here With A Correction. He's Never Beaten Me In Singles.
He Beat Me In A Crews Match, But That Was Past 10p When Anyone Can Since That's Sleepingbagging Time X^d
hasn't Beaten Valdens In Singles Bracket Either.
cll Never Beat Me In A Singles Match Either. I Lost To Him In Crews, But I Was Playing Mk. And Yeah, T0mmy's Loss To Him Was In Crews As Well.

As For The Gw Matchup, I Have Secretly Agreed That It May Be In Lucarios Favor For Quite Some Time Now.
Other Than Valdens, I Have Never Lost In A Tournament Match To A Gw As Lucario.

I Actually Just Recently Beat Valdens In A Crews Match (almost A 2 Stock) But In His Defense He Did Beat Me In A Money Match Since Then.
THINKGOOD!?!
10Ishould'vegotmyfactsfromthesourcelol

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So I'm going to be hosting some brawl tournys (friendlies) up here at NAU. Just my dorm at first. Might expand later.

Its gonna be funny considering its all average players here, and because I'm running the thing, its a lot more even now. Meaning, I'm not there to mean and no one will win. XD
But if anyone plays MK, I'll personally play them, then after that tell them to play a different character.
-t2

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
*yawns* What's up, guys? I've been kind of going easy on the Brawl for a while, due to none of my friends being online. Coming back, though, my Lucario seems better. Like I've broken a plateau or something. Always a good things.

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
I like how while I was playing yesterday, my friend forced me to go into a wall cling from ES and then footstooled me while I was clinging to the wall. Footstools are broken. >>

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Classic IRC is the greatest.
Classic Chat Room is the Greatest.

Classic is the greatest.
-t2

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just as a heads up.

I played trela today in some friendlies WHICH HE WANTED recorded(so our matches were serious) to show u guys. In one of our matches i 3 STOCKED him with my samus, he then proceeded to rage quit and wouldnt let me record it(what a wimp). On another match(which i did record) I was 3 stocking him when he rage quit mid match.

Trela, since im SUCH a nice guy, I will hold back the matches that i WON and only post up the ones that i lost. You are welcome. Next time, accept that i beat the **** out of you. Your character is better than mine which means you are better than me and you will DO better than me overall......so who cares if u lose a few matches to me here and there? Do you REALLY think ill go online and announce to the CNN that im the legendary Lu Lu slayer? Come on man, act your age(not like a 4 year old), accept the loss and dont rage quit.

Vids will be up tomorrow. One is on SV and 1 on pkmn 1

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just as a heads up.

I played trela today in some friendlies WHICH HE WANTED recorded(so our matches were serious) to show u guys. In one of our matches i 3 STOCKED him with my samus, he then proceeded to rage quit and wouldnt let me record it(what a wimp). On another match(which i did record) I was 3 stocking him when he rage quit mid match.

Trela, since im SUCH a nice guy, I will hold back the matches that i WON and only post up the ones that i lost. You are welcome. Next time, accept that i beat the **** out of you. Your character is better than mine which means you are better than me......so who cares if u lose a few to me here and there. Do you REALLY think ill go online and announce to the CNN that im the legendary Lu Lu slayer? Come on man, act your age, accept the loss and dont rage quit.

Vids will be up tomorrow.
YOU'LL Be SEEING YOUR DAD SOON, FOX!

Browny

Smash Hater
omg @ alus' avatar... :bee:

ill probably idle on both chats lol. that makes... 5 chatrooms ill be in :O.

Anyway I won the last tourney here. the turnout was kinda small, but oh well. used lucario all the way except one match in winners finals where i went MK on the opponents CP :/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just as a heads up.

Trela, since im SUCH a nice guy, I will hold back the matches that i WON and only post up the ones that i lost. You are welcome. Next time, accept that i beat the **** out of you. Your character is better than mine which means you are better than me and you will DO better than me overall......so who cares if u lose a few matches to me here and there? Do you REALLY think ill go online and announce to the CNN that im the legendary Lu Lu slayer? Come on man, act your age(not like a 4 year old), accept the loss and dont rage quit.

Vids will be up tomorrow. One is on SV and 1 on pkmn 1
DANG, he couldn't ACCEPT IT.

I've actually been contributing, not just camping in Socials. Project Mewtwo, for example. And I started my first online tourney. :D
But the brackets are crap. D:

Bait Azen with a friendly mushroom. :p

They're magically delicious.*hopes to get infraction for copyright infringement*

iRJi

Smash Champion
O.K. I have been talking to Phil on AIM, and been noticing that the theorycrafting has come to a stop (Finally). I have not been posting that much simply because people have been getting on my nerves about things. But this is me making a post that I will be posting a lot more and helping people out when and where it is needed. Consider me active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom