• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Flame. :C
Also, of course I'd be active and stuff. I had wanted control of my native Social since it was also inactive, but Sudai was a meany and said not unless I was the first poster there. >:O

If we had an election, I'd prolly lose against big names like Ph1l and ted. :p

Browny

Smash Hater
It would die due to inactivity?

Although it couldnt be more dead that the current person whos running this thread... :/

tedward2000

Smash Champion
If you guys are to start another chat thread, go for it.
I hope you all realize though, this is #4 or even more, if you do.

I personally love this threads name because it actually brought other people to check it out. However they promptly left because the convo's here are very dry.

Why they are dry, is because of a little things like:
1) old wounds,
2) people don't really want to expose themselves, aka opening up.
3) The lucario community as a whole.

I've been here for a good amount of time, and the difference now compared to back then, is the scramble to be productive. It's like the lucario board is a job. Only one of you is named Phil Nye, so only one of you with that name should think the lucario board as their Job. Everyone one else should have some kind of fun posting here.
( <3 Phil )

If this board is fun, then other things non-job related will happen and the community will blossom and such.
I've seen it happen, I've been there and done that, and I know that even if we do get side tracked, we get stuff done.

When its fun here, people will want to post. When you get more people posting, more voices are heard, and more input is added to the pot.

But right now, its not fun. It's a Job. You come in, see a post, say something, go on a lunch break, and come back. Over and Over again. It's boring and dry.
I had fun inviting new people to the board, and critiquing videos. But theres no one new here anymore, theres no thread of some other hopeful trying to get lucario help by posting his videos on the board.

So for the next chat room, actually chat. Have fun. Post something funny about your day. Just say something that would strike a conversation with other people you have never met before and BOND WITH THEM.
-t2

Whoah, you hit the nail right, on the head, ted. Very nicely said. I guess what you said is true. The whole "job-and-lunch-break" idea. I try not to think of it like that, but...... Yeah, we need to have fun, and keep the conversations like a hobby, so to speak, not a job.
So, who's gonna make the new Social?

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Wait, wait wait.....

There is going to be a new social?

I would be willing to make it if that is okay with everyone.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Strike Wario's Weak Point For Massive Damage!

Hello, Lucario Boards, my name is Alfa, and I have a request. I have recently created a thread detailing the percents that other characters kill Wario at, and would like some input from your boards, as to whether or not I have gone through, and gotten the data for every hitbox that Lucario has. I would appreciate your input, and ask that you post your responses in the thread I made, and not in here. Please note that so far, the data consists of the first percents that Lucario kills Wario at from both the centre, and the edge of Final Destination, without any DI/Momentum Canceling at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The thread is here:

Strike Wario's Weak Point For Massive Damage!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, go away!

Also, use the new general discussion thread. In fact, a certain new mod should close this...

phi1ny3 phi1ny3 phi1ny3 phi1ny3 phi1ny3!

In case he name searches, LOL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom