• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
A "black hole" is an astronomical phenomenon that occurs when a star collapses in on itself. Despite the name, it's not actually a "hole." It's an astronomical body, like a planet, moon, star, asteroid, etc. It's called a hole because of the most notable aspect of its makeup; the fact that it has such intense gravity that it pulls anything in its path toward it. Any nearby object will literally fall toward the phenomenon and, upon impact, be crushed and compacted to become part of the mass that makes up the black hole. It's called a "hole" because of the way things "fall into" it and don't come out again.

However the more interesting part is the part that Mr. Price was so offended by. It's described as a "black" hole. Why is that, you ask? Well, the answer is quite simple:

BECAUSE IT IS BLACK, YOU MORON!

Hey, imagine that! They call it black because it's color is BLACK! Holy ****, that's ****ing incredible, right?! You see, dip****, a black hole's gravity is SO intense that not even light can escape it. It therefore gives off no light at all. Close your eyes, what color do you see? Go into a windowless room at night with no lights and look around, what color do you see? The absense of light produces the color black! Technically, black is the absense of color altogether, but I'm already way over Mr. Price's head here, so let's not get into any more education that might scare that ignorant pile of **** further. Clearly being intelligent is a phobia of Mr. Price's.

So what have we learned today, kids? That's right, a black hole is called black because it IS BLACK. Let me demonstrate further.

The first picture is a black car. Am I racist for calling it a black car? NO, BECAUSE IT'S BLACK, YOU ****ING DILDO-HEADED *******!!! The second picture is a black horse. Is it racist for me to call the horse black when it is clearly black?! ONLY IF YOU'RE MENTALLY UNSTABLE, YOU *********** PIECE OF ****!

And finally, the third picture, is a picture of a black *******. Mr. Price, you are black and you are an *******. Both of these facts are undisputed. Am I racist for calling you a black *******? Of course not, because you are black (and obviously quite proud to be, so there shouldn't be any dispute there) and you are, very clearly, a gigantic ****ing *******!

The difference between me and you and, well honestly, the difference between any intelligent person and you, is that the first part of the description is inconsequential. It doesn't matter that you're black, that's just a superficial descriptor. It DOES matter that you're an *******. Not just an *******, but a STUPID *******! It is apparent that, despite whatever credentials you may have, you did in fact flunk out of the 3rd grade and have had no further education since. If you HAD recieved even an elementary school level of scientific education, you would know what a ****ing black hole is, why it's called a black hole, and why it has nothing to do with race, you goddamn IDIOT!

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Ctrl + V threads are win.

"And once upon a time he licked a unicorn's anus."

"he was eating a dog"

"I got bobby by the pound.. whitney by the key.. Dj screw by the gallon ***** the game belongs to me..

Lol wow my cousin put this on his facebook he's so gangster...."

Richard says (3:36 PM):
*wat do u drive
*a mini :@
*****яєℓєηтℓєѕѕ*******™ | *********Go Bears (NFC North Champions) ********** - says (3:36 PM):
*2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS.
Richard says (3:36 PM):
***** car.
Richard says (3:37 PM):
*i have a subaru.
*****яєℓєηтℓєѕѕ*******™ | *********Go Bears (NFC North Champions) ********** - says (3:37 PM):
*hey, it was only $2,150 dollars.
*i ain't mad (;
*LOL SUBARU
*WHAT A ******
*ROFL
Richard says (3:37 PM):
*:S

" I wanna have sex with an old woman"

eeyup.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
lol these rules make snake broken.

no spikes. no attacking someone off stage, no one can move during the final smash.

hahaha
Well, i guess I would play fox in this situation and just keep my upsmash fresh till kill time. But these rules are stupid. I wouldn't join their club.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Goddamn ****ing ***** **** mother****ing **** ****** ******* ******* spiders.

Ragequitting this thread.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
wow those were so bad lol.
As the resident Doctor Who fan, I feel it is my duty to say that I thought this during that episode...

And wanted it to happen... :drool: guuuuuuuuuuh Karen Gillan....

Goddamn ****ing ***** **** mother****ing **** ****** ******* ******* spiders.

Ragequitting this thread.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DID I SCROLL UP?!?!?!??! >___<

Top Bottom