• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
A note from Wretched
Don't put image tags around your picture if it has anything that would normally be censored. That, or you can manually censor the picture.

If you don't know or don't understand the rules, gtfo or learn.

One Rule:

I picture per person per hour.

A picture is an image or gif. Youtube links are not allowed.

EDIT: MORE RULES

The following people are banned from posting pics in this topic for either not following standard ylyl rules or for posting exceedingly lame pictures:

nihongo-ookami
omniostrich
eikelmann
thegreatkazoo

You're welcome to post, but if you post a pic, Mike G will come and ninja-edit remove that ****. Speaking of Mike, he asked me to post some rules stuff, and I happily oblige.

FFS, think before you post. I mean seriously. There's been enough stuff that SHOULDN'T be here that has been that it's kinda ridiculous.

Yes, that means some of you will have to hold back on some of your jokes and whatnot, but it's kinda gotten out of hand lately.

I'm saying this because, as much as I know some of you hate how things roll on SWF, I know you like being able to get a hold of a group of people in one felled swoop.

I mean, some of you all are doing right. This message i'snt meant for everybody.

But others? Man ya'll screwin everybody up.

So

FFS, THINK BEFORE YOU POST, PLEASE.

Thank you.
This should be enough of a guideline to keep yourself from getting head-shot'd by mike. But more specifically, no nudes.

morons.

I'll start:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
edit OP to kindly request a max one picture per person per 3 hours pleas

i can already see some ***mo completely missing the point and copy pasting a ylyl topic from somewhere else

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
edit OP to kindly request a max one picture per person per 3 hours pleas

i can already see some ***mo completely missing the point and copy pasting a ylyl topic from somewhere else
Done. Thanks. I expect greatness Tong.

I'm putting it at one hour though, I don't think Gents Club has the raw man power to keep the topic alive if they can only do it every three hours.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
the $17 dolla kid reminded me of CO18... hahahha

and the first one is hilarious, thanks XIF.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It would be great if Mike G, like, added images of his own.

Anway - my contribution (it's a bit large, and has some not-so-happy language, but I don't think it violates anything) -

Top Bottom