• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
^ that.

Also, wretched, I stopped reading it when it said that some guy was an alcohol. Please correct the grammar in those anti jokes.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
^ that.

Also, wretched, I stopped reading it when it said that some guy was an alcohol. Please correct the grammar in those anti jokes.

:phone:
Actually, that single joke has been a long standing meme. Go look it up on google. It is supposed to be spelled wrong.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Steve Jobs man.

Reports are coming in that doctors tried reviving him but it turns out that the defibrillator required flash.

Steve Jobs life didn't flash before his eyes when he died. Guess why.

I guess life was just too mainstream.

Now, more than ever, hipsters are going to use apple products because... Steve jobs is underground.

An apple a day kept the doctor away.

Pancreatic Cancer finally got to him. PC killed Steve Jobs.

So there were these 2 cancer cells. One said to ther other, "Hey, let's get jobs."

I thought Macs didn't get viruses?

Guess you could say every one at Apple is now
Jobless

"They will love the new iPhone4s, I bet my life on it" -Steve Jobs

Finally laid to rest in a sleek white casket, the late Steve Jobs is surrounded by mourners in a massive cathedral. As the afternoon sunlight shines down on him through intricate stained glass revealing a beautiful spectrum of colours, Mr. Jobs will be remembered in death as he was in life. Overshadowed by windows.

Whats the difference between windows and Steve jobs? Steve Jobs is dead.

Why can't Steve Jobs download songs from iTunes? Because he's dead.

Man, it was too zune for jokes like that.

Top Bottom