• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
It may have just been Zeton that said he would play Polt, but a few of the others have been saying I might be better.

D

Deleted member

That logic is terrible.
sorry dep :(

people always say stuff like that, holds 0 weight.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Who here is going to Genesis 2? We need to have a yoshi gathering there as well.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: While Yoshis enjoy the sunshine, they have an attraction to the equator...

...and not to terrible restaurants, arid deserts, rigid mountains, snooty women, and whatever else the west coast has to "offer."

Depster

Smash Champion
:yoshi: While Yoshis enjoy the sunshine, they have an attraction to the equator...

...and not to terrible restaurants, arid deserts, rigid mountains, snooty women, and whatever else the west coast has to "offer."
Why did you disappear?

MJG

Smash Hero
Boooo, they said they would try to play you! I know you've played at least some of them before, and that you didn't fare very well against them, but that's probably because Kansas is one of the few states who actually knows the matchup. It's definitely made me a whole lot better because of it though, and I'm really starting to tighten the gap in our matches. That's why I said they think more highly of me than you, because I do better against them. Yes, I'm aware that that logic isn't 100% viable and that you have a butt ton of tournament experience whereas I have close to none.
lol...

What the.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Updated Tournament Results, Post your tournament results over the past two weeks if you haven't.
Also forgot about my birthday being in 12 days, I need some kind of idea for where I should waste my day on.

Airborne

Smash Lord
LOL Only Yoshi's I talk to on Skype still are Hades, Scatz, Sharky, Celes, Delta, and sometimes Firefly. I'd talk to Torr if he had a mic. =(

We still need to get the Euro Yoshi's on sometime with us stupid american Yoshi's and get a call going. O:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I love the Skype chat. I can change the pic of it and you guys don't get mad about it. :awesome:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Too bad it's dead right now. Jile, I'ma add you now, but don't expect the place to live until Sunday. Even then, they're somewhat active later in the day.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
MY EYES ARE REEEEEED
So...
much
BRAWL!

My wii's been broken for a month, finally got it back. I played...for so long. I think I might be going blind from staring at the TV for so long. owwwwwwww. Even looking at the computers starting to hurt. ;~;

Top Bottom